Need help lowering humidity until dehumidifier arrives

Hi all I have a 1.2x1.2mx2m tent running a bloom plus 4000 and having issues keeping humidity down it’s at around 72% during 18 hr light on and about 87% 6hr light off I’ve ordered a dehumidifier but won’t arrive for another2weeks anything I can do in mean time to keep humidity down thanks

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

I have the opposite problem I can't get enough humidity, humidity is your friend.

VPD is critical when trying to ensure XL yields, 72% humidity is fine aslong as your temps are below 27.

Humidity of 40-75% and temp of 20-26C are ideal for cannabis in a vegetative state.

However you can lower your humidity by feeding less water more often and not misting at lights out, plus make sure you are feeding just before lights on but remembering not to interrupt the light cycle.

Sorry for the essay, I'm lit.