• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds

Photo

Noob starting?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

FreeThinker

FreeThinker

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 4 Posts:
I was thinking of starting outdoor, when should I start Growing? States?
Is it okay too start now?
My goal grow some for personal medical use, make some Cannabis Oil.

Cheers

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

louise

louise

tweet tweet tweet

• Members
  • 5561 Posts:
  • Interests:weed, wimmyn and song...
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Heads:None

If you get frost, it's too early to start outdoors. Cold will seriously retard your seedlings, so it's best to wait until the risk of frost has passed. 

All the best for your endeavour.

The poor have to labour in the face of the majestic equality of the law, which forbids the rich as well as the poor to sleep under bridges, to beg in the streets, and to steal bread. ~ Analote France

FreeThinker

FreeThinker

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 4 Posts:
Thanks heaps I've grown about 1 plant a year ago started in September and 1 in 2017, I ordered from DC collectables I read they local, hopefully come in this week or next.

I got some CBD Auto seeds. I'm up north its cold and hot can't see any front on my strawberries but well see I'll give it a shot.

:)

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

micmac

micmac

Drug War Veteran

• Members
  • 8123 Posts:
Bit late , mid spring normally

But they still get a good size if you start straight AWAY

Sent from my SM-J530Y using Tapatalk

Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.