Whats everyone personal favourite strains?

Presently, I'm smoking some Jack Herer. It's a medi smoke sold as 'Bedrocan' (Cannabis sativa L. 'Alfina')

A mate dropped by other day and gave us some 'Strawberry Cough'. Nice smoke, I like.

I've got some beans here from a trip to Amsterdam

post-24238-0-06322600-1623817583_thumb.jpgpost-24238-0-47993100-1623817694_thumb.jpgpost-24238-0-55090500-1623817770_thumb.jpg

I like to do a bit of 'mix-n-match' depending on my needs and I have a variety of smokes, tinctures and hashes/oils to meet those needs 

Bit of the collection - My 1 plant SCROG - Galleries - Cannabis Community (ozstoners.com)

Bit more of the collection - My 1 plant SCROG - Galleries - Cannabis Community (ozstoners.com)

Homage to OSA - My 1 plant SCROG - Galleries - Cannabis Community (ozstoners.com)

O.P. Rum Tincture - Green Eggs and Ham - Cannabis Community (ozstoners.com)

Edited by merl1n