Seesman giveaway

So they hemp seeds?

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk

Thanks micmac you made me do some reading up as I was pretty ignorant about the distinction.

My understanding is that cannabis with high CBD and low THC (which most CBD products are made from) is termed  "Hemp" which would apply to this strain.

Nice article on the topic here ....https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/hemp-cbd-vs-cannabis-cbd

If I am off the mark completely please let me know.

I always appreciate learning something new........aaaaahhhhh dopamine.

Ta

Mick

Ok as promised I will  be giving away a packet of 5 of these lovelies

https://www.seedsman.com/en/purple-ghost-candy-feminised-seeds

to the person who posts the best newbie indoor grower advice, hot tip or common disasters that could easily be prevented if only they knew about XXXXX

There's plenty of good information here but what one or two bits of advice do you think give a new indoor grower the best bang for their buck?

Amusing anecdotes highlighting the wisdom of said advice will of course score extra points as will pictures and anything I decide I like at the time........especially if it helps MY garden.

Most of all lets have a bit of fun deciding who gets some nice free seeds

I will announce the winner in two weeks from today, that's Friday 25 June

Good luck to everyone and thank you to our Aussie customers

Mick

Edited by seedsmanspain

Something I learnt the hard way on my first grow.

Buy the right nutrients for your system and if you're going to buy a light then just spend a little more initially. Because you are going to end up buying something better really soon and those older lights will be wasted money. ALSO don't get those cheap led lights off ebay, go for a brand.

I tried using powerfeed in my dwc system and all I ended up with that was too strong a nutrient and a foamy mess(completely burnt off the roots). Also use less than the bottle recommends and have an EC meter.

• Upvote 1

Important Information

By using the community in any way you agree to our Terms of Use and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.