What is your favourite strain?

What is your favourite strain and why? Do you have more strains that you like? Let us know. We are working on a seedbank with super fast shipping, good prices l, germination and feminized guarantee. What do you prefer Photo or Autoflower?

I’ll start:

Big Bud (easy and fast growing, higher yields)

White widow (how can I not like this being from

amsterdam) [emoji854] easiest to grow

Gelato (best flavour)

Peace!

I like strains that are sent domestically.

Haha.

To me this is most important.

SSS was my go to seed bank.

GG Alin was my fav.

Very very strong Indica.

I like both Autos and Photos.

Have 3 Gorilla Glue and 2 Blue Dream Photos going right now.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Any Aussie seed banks that you can recommend? I've used ABB and they were excellent. Just looking to see what strains the others are offering

Sent from my CPH1979 using Tapatalk

Any Aussie seed banks that you can recommend? I've used ABB and they were excellent. Just looking to see what strains the others are offering

It will be domestically, shipped auspost express and fully Australian owned. That’s is why I’m asking. We need to start small.

Thanks for support fellas!

Peace!

• Upvote 1

I like strains that are sent domestically.

Haha.

To me this is most important.

SSS was my go to seed bank.

GG Alin was my fav.

Very very strong Indica.

I like both Autos and Photos.

Have 3 Gorilla Glue and 2 Blue Dream Photos going right now.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

And what's the go with Southern Star Seeds? deffinetly looks like they are overseas based and just bullshitting to get Aussie customers.

There's no way that any domestic seller has the library available that SSS claim. And when you go to buy the seeds the prices are quoted in pounds. I don't trust these kinda dickheads.

It will be domestically, shipped auspost express and fully Australian owned. That’s is why I’m asking. We need to start small.

Thanks for support fellas!

Peace!

Can you clarify that reply bud?

I tried to quote the part about Aussie seed banks. But it made it all a quote.

We are setting up a local seedbank. Auspost express shipping and Australian owned. We will start small so we are looking for info on what is liked in Australia.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

• Upvote 2

I tried to quote the part about Aussie seed banks. But it made it all a quote.

We are setting up a local seedbank. Auspost express shipping and Australian owned. We will start small so we are looking for info on what is liked in Australia.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Awesome mate. Great idea. I prefer to shop local and would definitely be a customer if you can get decent strains.

My suggestions for photo strains would be Slurricane by In House Genetics. This strain has a solid reputation and is meant to have an amazing bag appeal. But I reckon any strain from IHG would be a good choice. They are a highly respected breeders.

And why hasn't anyone shipped in GG4 from GG genetics. This is simply one of the best strains ever created. Heavy yields and potent trichome covered buds.

And maybe some White Rhino too. Hard to get sought after strain.

In the way of Autos if you import Mephisto or Roc bud you will kill it. Strains from these breeders are near on impossible to get in Australia.

And if you can get any square one genetics I'll pay you 100 bucks a seed. hahaha.. yeah but I actually would

FYI the other day I was about to pull the trigger on 10 slurricane seeds for 300 AUD. Only thing that stopped me was the risk that they might not even get here and my money is wasted.

I woulda paid double if they were domestic