• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment

Photo

White Rhino strain, going extinct?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

researchonly

researchonly

Vegetating

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:None
  • Fav. Heads:None
  • Fav. Lighting: solarium
  • Fav. Nutrients:Ferrograd C, Cranberry, whey protein,
This strain, still to date the original from greenhouse seeds was and still is the king of the hill, coming in at 900g a square meter, with buds as thick and dense as a baseball bad with perfect internodes.

The potency was rated at 20% but anyone who has smoked it knows how hard it hits and swears it's stronger.

But did the strain die with Franco? There's been a few rumours floating around that this is the end of white rhino just the same as applejack.

If anyone out there still has an original GHS White rhino hang on to it.

I have never seen a commercial strain with this level of production and quality go extinct.

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

CarolWilks

CarolWilks

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 Posts:

CBD is just an amazing thing that has nothing to do with drugs and is perfectly relaxing. I first tried CBD as a chewing gum when I was visiting a friend, and after that I decided to buy CBD flowers and use CBD. It is completely harmless to the body and helps to relax after a hard day's work. Since I have a very stressful job, I just need it. I also suffered from insomnia and was constantly under stress. I prefer CBD, because it is completely harmless, and its effect helps to relax in the same way as from marijuana.

AnnaBerry

AnnaBerry

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 3 Posts:

CBD is just an amazing thing that has nothing to do with drugs and is perfectly relaxing. I first tried CBD as a chewing gum when I was visiting a friend, and after that I decided to buy CBD flowers and use CBD. It is completely harmless to the body and helps to relax after a hard day's work. Since I have a very stressful job, I just need it. I also suffered from insomnia and was constantly under stress. I prefer CBD, because it is completely harmless, and its effect helps to relax in the same way as from marijuana.

this is one of the best ways

benn0

benn0

Budding

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 192 Posts:

This strain, still to date the original from greenhouse seeds was and still is the king of the hill, coming in at 900g a square meter, with buds as thick and dense as a baseball bad with perfect internodes.

The potency was rated at 20% but anyone who has smoked it knows how hard it hits and swears it's stronger.

But did the strain die with Franco? There's been a few rumours floating around that this is the end of white rhino just the same as applejack.

If anyone out there still has an original GHS White rhino hang on to it.

I have never seen a commercial strain with this level of production and quality go extinct.

nar

genetics still kicking around
times are a changing is all

Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.