• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds

Photo

Easy Bong Cleaning

• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

Tom

Tom

"addicted to growing"

• Members
  • 6183 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
Now to dirty it again, some White Widow will do for a start. :D

:D

Attached Files

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

WantDaChronic

WantDaChronic

Ghetto Grower

• 420 Crew
  • 7365 Posts:
  • Cannabis Photography Competition

• Fav. Lighting: 2x 600w HPS in flower, 2x 400w HPS in vege
goddamn that came out better than i expected :smoke

i got a simular bong like yours as an early christmas present and a week went by b4 i cleaned it :D but anyways i ended up having to get cotton strips inside to wipe the gunk shit out :thumbdown fucking killed my fingers as they are pretty thick and the hole for the stem isnt so wide but i got the job done and my bongs all nice and clean :thumbsup

next time, its the aussie rice and metho :smoke
My Current Grow Skunk #1
Cannabis Nutrient Problems with Advice and Pics If your plant is sick, click that link...

Mr & Mrs Pinchie

Mr & Mrs Pinchie

Planted

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
I like posting twice for some reason..

Edited by Mr & Mrs Pinchie, 20 December 2004 - 11:22 AM.

Mr & Mrs Pinchie

Mr & Mrs Pinchie

Planted

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 Posts:
Cleaned both my bongs the other day with the same method.. sparkling as always. :D

One tip I can provide that you may not know is mediswabs - those pre-injection (isopropyl?) alcohol prep things. They chew through resin and condensed smoke like nothing else, and they return a conepiece to showroom condition & shine with virtually no real effort.. it just dissolves the crap on the conepiece, and because it's so volatile there's no need to dry the conepiece after.. just count to five and it's safe :D
The other thing they're super handy for is cleaning the mouthpiece mid-sesh when there's resin starting to accumulate.

They're only about $5 for a few hundred of them, and no cleaning kit is complete without them :D

Mr & Mrs Pinchie

Mr & Mrs Pinchie

Planted

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 Posts:
That's twice now I've been convinced I lost my post but it somehow posted even though I didn't remember hitting post. I gotta stop smoking and replying at the same time :D

Amnesiac

Amnesiac

Flowering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 249 Posts:
  • Interests:smokin weed, dancing, internet, games, movies, art, yummy food etc.
This is a really nice tip :thumbsup been doing it every once in a while (okay once in every ~long~ while hahaha ::rolleyes:: )

But nice all the same. Don't forget to let the bong evaporate dry (after giving it a good wipe) so that all the rest of the alcohol goes away too.

Ozskyz

Ozskyz

Just Sprouting

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 Posts:
  • Interests:smoking , drinking, campping, and just to be different i love needle work
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
thats a great way of cleaning way cool never thought of useing rice before

quizywig

quizywig

Maturing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 391 Posts:
many uses for rice, I've recently started adding a teaspoon of uncooked rice to my jars of cured mull, It goes to the idea of using a few grains off rice in your salt shaker to absorbe any moisture that will make the salt damp and clumpy, hence the rice should fix any small amount of moisture left in the smoke or jar, then i use a wax candle to drizzle wax around the lip of the jar for an air tight seal,
probably going off topic wrong section etc, but it did start with rice
MADOGA

Reality is for People who cant Handle Drugs

Shezdog

Shezdog

Budding

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 131 Posts:
yeah this method has saved my bong's lives

I thought many of my dirty ass bongs were dead and buried but with this method, they have been ressurrected.

Best bong cleaning method EVER! cheers tom

(Guest) medcannabis

(Guest) medcannabis
  • Guests
Nice work TOM, by the looks of it we have exactly the same waterpipe, beside mine having a break in it :) go the Agung!
Yours has the little ice holder divets yeah at the base of the neck?

It's a pain cleaning it, will give this method a go, looks like a winner and very easy.

wow just checked the OzS shop, you paid $70 for that piece? I got mine for $30-35 from a little tobaconist, and it's a real deal, nice thick sturdy glass (again except for the ice holders hehe)

Edited by medcannabis, 16 May 2005 - 04:33 PM.

Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.