Easy Bong Cleaning

goddamn that came out better than i expected :smoke

i got a simular bong like yours as an early christmas present and a week went by b4 i cleaned it :D but anyways i ended up having to get cotton strips inside to wipe the gunk shit out :thumbdown fucking killed my fingers as they are pretty thick and the hole for the stem isnt so wide but i got the job done and my bongs all nice and clean :thumbsup

next time, its the aussie rice and metho :smoke

Cleaned both my bongs the other day with the same method.. sparkling as always. :D

One tip I can provide that you may not know is mediswabs - those pre-injection (isopropyl?) alcohol prep things. They chew through resin and condensed smoke like nothing else, and they return a conepiece to showroom condition & shine with virtually no real effort.. it just dissolves the crap on the conepiece, and because it's so volatile there's no need to dry the conepiece after.. just count to five and it's safe :D

The other thing they're super handy for is cleaning the mouthpiece mid-sesh when there's resin starting to accumulate.

They're only about $5 for a few hundred of them, and no cleaning kit is complete without them :D

many uses for rice, I've recently started adding a teaspoon of uncooked rice to my jars of cured mull, It goes to the idea of using a few grains off rice in your salt shaker to absorbe any moisture that will make the salt damp and clumpy, hence the rice should fix any small amount of moisture left in the smoke or jar, then i use a wax candle to drizzle wax around the lip of the jar for an air tight seal,

probably going off topic wrong section etc, but it did start with rice

Guest medcannabis

Nice work TOM, by the looks of it we have exactly the same waterpipe, beside mine having a break in it :) go the Agung!

Yours has the little ice holder divets yeah at the base of the neck?

It's a pain cleaning it, will give this method a go, looks like a winner and very easy.

wow just checked the OzS shop, you paid $70 for that piece? I got mine for $30-35 from a little tobaconist, and it's a real deal, nice thick sturdy glass (again except for the ice holders hehe)

Edited by medcannabis