Kratom

I ;) love kratom-It really is a miracle for some people. I know many who have kicked an oxy/hydro and meth addictions with it. I personally used it to get off taking hydro's all day and found it extremely helpful for my adult Add and severe depression. There is a very informative kratom forum that is a wealth of information about this plant. It was a life savor to me due to the dr's not wanting to dispense pain scripts and online sources are being shut down left and right now-talk about drain the pocket book-its a mess. I'll take good ole mother nature over pharmacy's any day-now if we would just legalise it here like California (cannabis) I could get off all these drugs and probably end up alot healthier but I guess the drug companys wouldn't be happy about that and that sucks-they have way too much power and money-just not right ya know. Oh my I'm sorry I stepped up on my soapbox :thumbsup: I'll stop now...hope I didn't affend anyone...hugs/Kbear

post-13390-1188947582_thumb.gif

I just got a letter from the Fisheries and Forestries. Your Indonesian Incence plant (my kratom plant) has been seised and destroyed. DAMN!!!

That is completely fcuked ! Jesus, what are you a damn terrorist, holding small children to ransom, in order to take over the world with your nefarious and evil plant??

Gah, I hate the government that tells us what we can and cannot do with our own minds and bodies. If they put as much effort into harassing the violent cretins in society, as they do in harassing innocent people exploring natural herbs, we'd be so much better off.

Outlaw brandy and cigars and watch the hoi-poloi squirm. Wankers.. :)

Sorry to hear about your loss there mate.. I know it's nearly a year ago now, but it's a bad sign and something I feel strong about.

:P

Some people find it pretty easy to get away with growing Kratom plants, most people don't even know what it is, it's because Cannabis is the only organic illicit drug that gets lots of attention, except maybe Psilocybin but that's pretty lax in media and law focus.

You could probably grow Salvia Divanorum if you got the seeds, it's related to the Mint herb and many people note that it's quite similiar in appearance, if you get caught you can allways claim ignorance "I'm sorry officer i thought it was mint, but it tasted bad so i leave it alone"

It would be funny if Police forces tried to crack down on Salvia the way they do with Cannabis, what are they gonna do? raid everyone who has a hydroponic or yard garden for growing herbs and spices?

Salvia is legal in NZ so if you want to goto NZ and want to try Salvia you can hit to birds with the single ticket, UNLESS they criminalised it in the last week.

I'd love to try Kratom some time might find people that sell it.