Lower Leaves Yellowing

Why would you foliar feed if the leaves didn’t act as storage houses for nutrients. The roots facilitate the uptake of nutrients which are stored in roots leaves stems flowers etc.

Obviously they facilitate photosynthesis too, but your opinion that they don’t store anything other than N is wrong.

Plants fade at different rates there’s no cookie cutter, at any rate if the plant needed a feed still means it’s fading, lacking nutes whatever you want to call it

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Obviously dealing with a weed scientist over here

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

I didn't say they only store nitrogen, I said they don't store all the necessary ingredients for continuous healthy growth ,

Leaves go yellow because the plant is reaching maturity and stopped eating then it will use the nutrients in the leaves to try promote life a little longer

If you just leave it it will die naturally die as winter approaches

You won't really notice any difference what ever you try for a few weeks any way

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

attachicon.gifImage1615184092.303684.jpgattachicon.gifIMG_0176.JPGattachicon.gifIMG_0175.JPG

Got back from weekend away, leaves are still fading from the bottom up. Buds are still cranking.

attachicon.gifImage1615184314.527384.jpgattachicon.gifImage1615184340.781760.jpg

Nice plants Quokk@,

No spots or blemishes. I wouldnt change too much to be honest. 

Id be more worried about some sort of blight from the tomatoes.......anyways. Good job.

• Upvote 1

Nice plants Quokk@,

No spots or blemishes. I wouldnt change too much to be honest.

Id be more worried about some sort of blight from the tomatoes.......anyways. Good job.

Thanks Try, things are a bit different outdoors, it’s been a while. Season here is cooling down and the ladies look like they are on limited time. Stacking fast before the weather turns to shit.