• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message

Photo

how early is to early to make a soil mix and let it cook before using?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Gazza2001au

Gazza2001au

Lfdjhbkma...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4608 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Medicinal
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
  • Fav. Lighting: Revolving mirror redictecting the holly grail of lights into my grow room
With the new laws hopefully changing later this year to allow people to grow 2-6 plants, if the law passes i will be doing 2 CBD for stress and anxiety and so if some flop rips me off the plants will be useless

https://7news-com-au...n-nsw-c-2179949

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

BaysideHaze

BaysideHaze

Vegetating

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 Posts:
Depends what you’re making your mix out of, ‘cook time’ is mostly used to refer to super soil which contains stuff like blood meal etc which is high nitrogen and can burn so needs to first ‘cook’ but if you’re making up a NoTill soil you can add your aged compost and dry amendments and plant into it the same day. If you wanna get a head start, put together a mix and plant a cover crop which will bolster microbial life, add nitrogen and organic matter to the soil and then also give you an indication of any potential problems with your mix.

Healthy cover crop should likely indicate healthy soil.

Sing out if you got any questions cobba

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Gazza2001au

Gazza2001au

Lfdjhbkma...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4608 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Medicinal
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
  • Fav. Lighting: Revolving mirror redictecting the holly grail of lights into my grow room
Thanks Bay

BaysideHaze

BaysideHaze

Vegetating

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 Posts:
No problems mate

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.