• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
International Cannabis Cultivation Questionnaire

Photo

First time grow help

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

lob

lob

Just Sprouting

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 Posts:
Hi, looking at doing my first ever grow, so much information out there but basically I’m going to be purchasing from bunnings any information would be appreciated, it’s for an outdoor grow as well.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

Anoma

Anoma

Budding

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 116 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads)
  • Fav. Heads:None

Can you give us a bit more info about your plans?

Are they going to be in the ground, or in pots?

What are you planning on feeding them?

What type of environment are you in, what area of the country, etc?

Stuff like that.

lob

lob

Just Sprouting

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 Posts:
Hi, so I’m going to be potting them, I have seen that using things like power feed from bunnings diluted in ph water once in flower is good??
I’m living in rural NSW atm so coming towards the end of summer

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Ford Fairlane

Ford Fairlane

Stoned gnome

• Moderator Crew
  • 3429 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish, Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: Bic
Gday lob,
Just treat them like you would any other plant. Give them sun, food and water.
Enjoy
Ford

lob

lob

Just Sprouting

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 Posts:
Well I went for a shop and got some soil, perlite, few Bottles of feed and some seasol.
Just put my seeds on the plate with some damp paper towel to germinate fingers crossed.

Anoma

Anoma

Budding

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 116 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads)
  • Fav. Heads:None

Well I went for a shop and got some soil, perlite, few Bottles of feed and some seasol.
Just put my seeds on the plate with some damp paper towel to germinate fingers crossed.

Good luck mate. Just remember, it's not hard to get a decent plant if you do some light reading and take advice from the decent growers. Look up their grow diaries and see what you can do.

lob

lob

Just Sprouting

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 Posts:
Thanks mate

lob

lob

Just Sprouting

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 Posts:
These are how they are looking now, I had to repot them all due to stretching. There are 4 separate plants Attached File  IMG_5818.JPG   1.94MB   22 downloadsAttached File  IMG_5821.JPG   2.27MB   22 downloadsAttached File  IMG_5820.JPG   2.13MB   23 downloadsAttached File  IMG_5819.JPG   2.16MB   21 downloads

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.