ARIZER AIR 2

Like you, I have used the Volcano for over ten years. As I get older, I seem to vape less and less. I successfully vape 0.2 of a gram in the old Volcano chamber and it still works surprisingly well provided it is well ground up. I fill a balloon twice with this amount and can properly notice it.

Hi freddie,thanks for the reply,

Hey mate I’ve tried all of the vapes, used to do reviews and have used all the Arizer, all Storz & Bickel, DynaVap, DaVinci, Pax, hundreds more.

In my opinion, if you are looking to upgrade from the Volcano I would recommend the Arizer Extreme Q. Like the Volcano it is an desktop vaporiser and comes with dual bag and whip function. So you can use your bags/balloons like the volcano but also hit like a portable vape using the whip.

It is like $250 and comparable to the volcano I fail to see any difference besides perhaps the most marginal difference in vapour quality with the Cano’ just edging out.

Extreme Q definitely uses less herb too. If you are happy with using a desktop vape save the $600 and go with the Extreme Q and with your savings you can even pick up an Air on the side for portable use and still come out cheaper than the Volcano.

I myself use the Crafty, the Sticky Brick and the DynaVap mostly.

Cheers mate and all the best sing out if you need any more info.

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Hi Bayside,Thanks for the reply,

I have used the Arizer Extreme Q as well,but even with the  Extreme turned up o the highest temp it could not match the volcano.

So I will be getting the Volcano Hybrid as you can get a smaller vape chamber for them now.

This just my opinion an what I like as we all have different tastes.

I am not saying that you are wrong Bayside ,It is just what I like.

Regards,Dingo-2008.