Make a feminised plant go to seed?

Hi.

I know how to use colloidal silver to make seeds from a fem plant, BUT can I make it seed without using any chemical?

I have planted two Gelato OG. and they are a good 2 weeks into flower (flipped on the 7th Jan) and went to germinate a couple more and I dropped them on my carpet - yep a dark coloured one. The chance of finding them is zero and I am fairly sure it is too late to use colloidal on them now.  How can I turn one of them to produce seeds? If I just leave them will they eventually turn?  

This is the girl I want seeds from. Is she too far in flower? 

post-65838-0-05678700-1611630983_thumb.jpg

I know how to use colloidal silver to make seeds from a fem plant, BUT can I make it seed without using any chemical?

tl;dr. You almost certainly can - by causing so much (non-chemical) stress that it makes female pollen - AKA going hermaphrodite.

You don't want those seeds because they have increased risk of going hermaphrodite on you - which is why we use silver colloid.