• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
Drug Detox Kits, Toxin Detox Kits, Drug Testing Kits and Medical Condition masking products

Photo

Cfl 130w with two 20 w LEDs, I’ve done my best. How much can we estima

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

seedsfourdays

seedsfourdays

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 3 Posts:
Hey guys, done the best I can with the lights I got in my 1m x 1 m x 2m tent grow kit... one cola, which I assume has fan burn, as per the photos, cannot get any further away from the fan, as it would leave the other colas the same treatment of cold air.. is this the best I can do? Just leave it now it’s in week 4 of flower?? Other than moving the fan every day( it’s oscillating) anyway I can’t think of any other solution...

for my first indoor grow, I’ve been using mills nutrients with a lil cal mag and a lil mollasass as it went into flower... 31 days of 12/12 lighting as per photos.. Veg from seed under the grow conditions took 84 days before I switched to flower.. will be looking to get either an HPS throughout entire grow or quality LED for my next grow, as I’ve taken clones on this one.. any suggestions on a light that will suit my dimensions for a great yield second grow? Also of course, any estimates on yield based on above info, cheers fellow ents!!
Attached File  IMG_9506.JPG   1.87MB   4 downloadsAttached File  IMG_9507.JPG   1.77MB   4 downloadsAttached File  IMG_9508.JPG   2.24MB   4 downloads

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Edited by seedsfourdays, 09 January 2021 - 05:51 PM.

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
Drug Detox Kits, Toxin Detox Kits, Drug Testing Kits and Medical Condition masking products
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.