WEIRD STEM GROWTH!

Hi,
It's been a while since posting, just been plodding along.  

I have started to get some weird growth on an Alaskan Purple. She is about 2 months and started with a standard stem and now she has kind of.....gone flat and seems to have other stems joined in?  Anyway, see for yourself.  Is it a deficiency or just a odd growth?

Still in Veg, 18/6
Medium, soil/compost/perlite.
Feed Ozi Magic.
Light Mars Hydro TSW 2000

post-65838-0-88304700-1608432957_thumb.jpg

post-65838-0-91312100-1608433203_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 2

Hi,

It's been a while since posting, just been plodding along.  

I have started to get some weird growth on an Alaskan Purple. She is about 2 months and started with a standard stem and now she has kind of.....gone flat and seems to have other stems joined in?  Anyway, see for yourself.  Is it a deficiency or just a odd growth?

Still in Veg, 18/6

Medium, soil/compost/perlite.

Feed Ozi Magic.

Light Mars Hydro TSW 2000

Wow Wee! that's different :D

Put it down to being just a mutant and with double the nutrient channels with the double trunk stems.

I loik it lol :)

• Upvote 1

Hi All. In forty or so years of growing cannabis I have seen so very weird an wonderful things happen when growing cannabis, One of the weirdest thing to happen to me while growing cannabis is when I have   reveg plants while in flower. An the seedless heads seed pods have reverted back to leaf  form,Yes they have turned back into leaves.

The older crew here will know I do not bullshit about things like this it's the truth.

If you look up one of my old names here { The - Gecko } you should fined some photos that I have posted of this happening, I hope they are under that name or the photos could be under the name  { Chippy }.

With all this mixing of different strains these day anything could happen  with cannabis plants.

An with all these new addative  they have out these days just about anything could happen to  your cannabis plant's.

Regards,Dingo-2008.

• Upvote 1

Fasciation, best to cut it out now , buds will be deformed and fluffy , look it up

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk

Did some checking and I am pretty sure you are right. - Fasciation.  

Bit of a shame to chop it down while still in veg. Wonder if it will grow out of it?

Maybe depends on how it happened but it does say it could be genetic mutation and seems to run in certain strains. 

It does not seem to be contagious so it won't hurt staying in veg for awhile. 

Guess curiosity is getting the best of me. 

• Upvote 1