i might be wrong but isn't the neem extract azadirachtrin band for use on cannabis in the US but neem oil is not
i think because of the high concentrations of the extract aza in products
some warm water will help loosen the pure neem oil up but don't use real hot water
as it will degrade the oil
potassium silicate & aloe vera will both help to emulsify oils & are more beneficial to the plant
than dish soap , soap nuts can also help emulsify oils & like aloe vera they contain saponins
which can be used as a pest spray on it's own , yucca is another you can extract saponins from
" Saponins possess clear insecticidal activities: they exert a strong and rapid-working action
against a broad range of pest insects that is different from neurotoxicity. The most observed
effects are increased mortality, lowered food intake, weight reduction, retardation in development
and decreased reproduction."
i've been trying this , brought at Vasili's in melb , can't find it on his website
haven't used it long enough to have any real opinion yet though
• Powerful Plant Growth promoter, boosts germination rate and increases crop yield.
• Helps establish new plants quicker with stronger roots and shoots.
• Prevents wilt, root and fruit rots in plants especially for tomato, potato, strawberry, lettuce, etc.
• Probiotic action to prevent and to protect plant root system from soil borne disease, particularly fungi such as Fusarium spp., Phytophthora spp. and Sclerotia spp.
• Reduces heat stress in plants.
• Environmentally friendly and certified organic.
How to Use:
Use 1 teaspoon for pots with diameter less than 15cm.
Use 2 teaspoon for pots with diameter more than 15cm.
Step 1: Sprinkle GroShield on evenly around the plant
Step 2: Water the soil throughout
For best results, repeat every 2 weeks once and use with Biomax Organic Fertilizer.