• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds

Photo

Yellowing/pale leaves at the bottom

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

badboybaz13

badboybaz13

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 5 Posts:
Hi everyone

My cannabis plants are showing yellowing/pale leaves towards the bottom of the plants.

I'm 3.5 weeks into flower, is this normal? If not what can I do to fix it?

I haven't PH'd my nutrients or water in the last month.

I'm also using Green Planet nutrient set which includes GP3 Grow, GP3 Bloom, GP3 Micro - plus I bought GP3 Massive. I've been following their nutrient guideline this whole time and its been good till a week or so ago.

For my soil I'm using Coco coir premixed with 30% perlite and Canna Terra Professional. I mixed these two together and added a 50lt bag of perlite to the mix.

I've attached a picture if anyone can help.f4f0cc59052afe6a293821f8f24d4cb2.jpg

Sent from my CPH1831 using Tapatalk

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

badboybaz13

badboybaz13

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 5 Posts:
Another pic29e8b9cb12bed287214b685ee2d3575c.jpg

micmac

micmac

Drug War Veteran

• Members
  • 8099 Posts:
If your going off recommend ŕates as per the container and not checked your EC I'm suspecting that they have been over fed causing a nutrient lock out , this means they aren't feeding at all
So the plant is feeding on itself to survive
You need to check ph and ec everything you feed
There's probably a large bulif up of salts in the medium also

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk

badboybaz13

badboybaz13

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 5 Posts:

If your going off recommend ŕates as per the container and not checked your EC I'm suspecting that they have been over fed causing a nutrient lock out , this means they aren't feeding at all
So the plant is feeding on itself to survive
You need to check ph and ec everything you feed
There's probably a large bulif up of salts in the medium also

So I should make sure PH is right each water and feed? How do I correct the EC?

micmac

micmac

Drug War Veteran

• Members
  • 8099 Posts:
Get a metre

Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.