• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
International Cannabis Cultivation Questionnaire
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment

Photo

Visiting my first hydro store tomorrow need some advice if possible

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

AtlasOCE

AtlasOCE

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 7 Posts:
I’ve just got my first seeds and they are auto I’m looking for some good nutrients and some understanding of why certain nutrients is better than others

I have quite a few questions because for me I like to be perfect for some reason. But I’m struggling to understand the ph levels in nutrients and how to know them ect

My friend told me today that most hydros stores are just places to get supply’s to grow and they should have a rough idea of why I’m there without them actually saying anything abt growing this specific plant.

Long story short I’m wondering on any places that r good to read up on to gather more info on how to have a steady grow and also best seasons to plant in ect. Hopefully I can get some help here and Thanks to those who can help.

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

merl1n

merl1n

Hashin it up

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3184 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
  • Fav. Lighting: 4x600 HPS

Here's a link to Cannaversity, fair bit of info there.

Cannabis Cultivation - Cannaversity

It'll ask you for a username and P/W, just hit 'Cancel', it'll let you in

There's only one way I get my 'greens'

and it ain't by eating them

----///-\\\----Put This
---|||---|||---On Your
---|||---|||---account If
---|||---|||---You Know
----\\\-///----Someone
-----\\///-----Who Died
------///\-----Of
-----///\\\----Cancer
----///--\\\---Or who may be suffering from it
survivors too..god bless em
More compassion in this world is what we need!

International Cannabis Cultivation Questionnaire
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.