• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment

Photo

Anyone else doing it like this

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

fishpiss

fishpiss

Just Sprouting

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
  • Fav. Heads:None

Attached File  download.png   998.65K   21 downloads

I'm in FNQ - so we get very little difference between daylight hours in summer and winter. So little difference in fact that I have issues with outdoor grows. Any seeds purchased from seedbanks seem to go straight to flower resulting in plants under 1 foot with about 2/3 grams of dried bud - pretty much pointless. By using local bushbud seed I could get around the issue somewhat, but that just left me growing crappy weed that was half male most of the time.

So for years I've been growing indoors in a little cupboard. LEDS were a godsend for me as it meant heat wasn't the issue it once was.

For the last year I've been putting starting 2 seeds in soil in the cupboard about a month before I start my usual hydro grow on a 18 hour light cycle. When I turn the lights to 12 hours I repot the 2 in soil an stick them in the garden. I do this any month of the year without a concern for the natural light cycle and I get the exact same good results. I've never had a plant fail to go to flower. I've never had a plant revert to vegetative growth.

Generally the 2 outside plants are ready to harvest a week or two after the one that remained in the cupboard being grown hydroponically and while they're a little bit taller produce a tiny bit less bud than their indoor younger sister.

Didn't really think it would work so easily or well.

Edited by fishpiss, 07 December 2020 - 11:58 AM.

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.