Help Raising CannaTerra PH

Hi, hoping someone can help me please.

Most of my plant is looking ok, but the lowest fan leaves started to yellow (just) so i checked the soil PH.

I've used a soil PH pen (correctly i think) and the PH is showing as 5.1ish.

Do i need to raise it, or is that normal for cannaterra pro?

If i need to raise it how do i do so safely and without disrupting the plant?

I've used PHd water and nutes to between 6 & 6.2 as directed on the substrate bag and nutes. Never given it anything else.

post-67213-0-54130200-1607160305_thumb.png

Indoor/Outdoor: outdoor
Growing Medium: cannaterra pro
Growing Style: outdoor, in fabric pot
Watering/Feeding Frequency: every second day
Nutrient Strength (PPM/EC): cannaterra vega - as directed on nutes
PH Levels: 6.2
Temperature/Humidity Levels: outdoor south oz
Air Flow/Fans etc.: wind
Lighting Type (CFL/HPS/MH etc.): sun
Growth Stage: VEG
Plants Age: 2months
Cannabis Strain: dinafem bubbakush cbd

Not 2 sure what's going on there buddy as canna terra is sposed 2 be already ph'd to 5,8

Maybe nutes ure using can reduce ure ph if using 2 much-

If ure checking ph ev time u water at 6-6.2, then maybe ure not watering enough with run-off 2 keep ph at norm level

Make sure when u water u have about 15-20% run-off until u back at right level

So water and feed at around 6.8 using ph-up for next coupla times, gradually reducing until it holds at 5.8, i use terra all the time and anywhere between 5.6-6.4 is fine

• Upvote 2

Need a better photo.

Stand back a bit. Let’s see the whole plant.

Looks pretty good to be honest.......your plant. Couple of bug spots. Looks a little flat if anything. The leaves are a little bent over, not as proud as a fully happy plant praying away.. Sort of indicating end of day / a little stress perhaps. Maybe due to pot size? What size bag you running?

Anyways, slowly losing fan leaves from bottom up is sort of normal throughout my grows. Keep an eye with Bobs advice and can’t see it going too wrong.

Insulating the pot with hessian and keeping the bottom of the bag from sitting on hot paving can also help with protecting the roots from too much heat.

Good luck.

Thanks both for your replies. I may be under watering it, its grown in size and the heat has gotten pretty high here and i haven't really increased my watering and feeding amounts.

The photo was when the sun was going down i think thats why it looked droopy, the pot size is 10 gallon and i only water/feed 1.5L. So its getting about 1.5L of liquid a day, never any runoff.

I have the pot sitting on a wire rack because i found the roots trying to break through the bottom when i had it on something flat so it wasn't air pruning like it was supposed to.

Below is a full plant shot:

post-67213-0-11351500-1607216645_thumb.jpg

Really appreciate your help and feedback!

lol mate 30 gallon how the hell would I transplant something that size. That's over 100 litres... What's the worst that will happen if I keep it in the 10. I'm happy for it to stunt it's size. This is my first attempt I thought you need to start in spring. What month do they start to flower. I have no idea what I'm doing lol

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Yeah I thought it’d need potting up too. . 

“Itchy” was saying you can leave them in the fabric pot when you pot up ,,the roots will grow through the first pot into the larger pot .

no stress for the plant that way.

I’d go minimum of 50 litre pot .

expect flowering to begin in late  Jan to early feb .

leave it in the little pot and she’ll become root bound then you’ll have  dramas you don’t want for a first grow.

• Upvote 1

lol mate 30 gallon how the hell would I transplant something that size. That's over 100 litres... What's the worst that will happen if I keep it in the 10. I'm happy for it to stunt it's size. This is my first attempt I thought you need to start in spring. What month do they start to flower. I have no idea what I'm doing lol

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Haha. Fair enough. :)

That’s what happens when you start in spring. Big plants. :). No drama is there? Go big.

You have a month of veg left at least, then flowering for another 3........or there abouts. Four months to go in that little bag. Asking for trouble. Plant starting to complain already.

The worst that can happen keeping it in the 40ltr pot is plant health dives ( just starting now)......this attracts pests, pathogens and moulds........plant slowly dies leaving you with sweet fuck all. More  of a likely scenario than not  tbh. For all of us outdoor growers. lol lol.

Your first attempt is awesome so far. Keep it up. Try and finish the way you started. It will be epic. :)

SE’s bag in a bag trick. Even sitting the bag on the ground in the veggie patch / garden would be enough. Or pot up. You gotta do something though lmo. 

Not easy growing nice buds. Simple is good but. lol

Maybe a shorter wider grow could keep it stealthier if that is a concern.

Hey buddy, it's ure first grow so enjoy it 4 what it is...spectacular

Some of us have no where near the result uve achieved Keep an eye on what u feed it and check ure PH. Don't stress about re-potting just enjoy ure success so far

All about learning so learn from this. May not get 100 zips from it, but u will do ok

Next time u'll be way better 4 it