• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
Drug Detox Kits, Toxin Detox Kits, Drug Testing Kits and Medical Condition masking products

Photo

Seeds left in mini greenhouse in sun

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

cookedonbud

cookedonbud

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 9 Posts:
  • Interests:Camping, Fishing, The outdoors, nature
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
Hey guys,

So while I was at work today I asked my girlfriend to grab some potting mix and grab some mini greenhouse/seedling trays from Bunnings to plant some seeds I had soaking that just sprouted the tips of their tap roots. I told her to put them in the sun but when I got home I felt the plastic and realised the Gemini greenhouses and soil was quite hot and looked up online that you’re supposed to leave them in indirect sunlight . They would’ve been outside in the sun for 6 or so hours, just wondering if anyone has an opinion on if the seeds will still be okay/stunted from the heat? I really hope not because they were some really cool strains and it took 3 weeks for them to arrive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

cookedonbud

cookedonbud

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 9 Posts:
  • Interests:Camping, Fishing, The outdoors, nature
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
Gemini was meant to be mini*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pedro de pacas

pedro de pacas

tnuc

• Members
  • 14557 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:None
  • Fav. Heads:None

They'll be right, I germinate mine in the sunroom, or out in the sun 

Drug Detox Kits, Toxin Detox Kits, Drug Testing Kits and Medical Condition masking products
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.