Help help help! Rust spots everywhere

Looks like rust spots

Bad air exchange and lack of movement

Looks like its in back corner

You need at least 2 fans from different directions

Preferably 1 over 1 through and 1 across tops of pots

High humidity and low temps are another contributing factor

Combined with bad air flow etc and its a recipe for disaster

Cut all the affected leaves off , and address other problems, it will spread and lead to mouldy buds , could affect a majority of buds if not addressed

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

Looks like rust spots

Bad air exchange and lack of movement

Looks like its in back corner

You need at least 2 fans from different directions

Preferably 1 over 1 through and 1 across tops of pots

High humidity and low temps are another contributing factor

Combined with bad air flow etc and its a recipe for disaster

Cut all the affected leaves off , and address other problems, it will spread and lead to mouldy buds , could affect a majority of buds if not addressed

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk

Thanks Micmac! Off to the shop to buy more fans. And I’ll cut all the bad leaves off.

It would make sense it being that because they have started flowering, plus the massively hot days we have been having.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Hows your airflow? Do you have air moving inside the tent and any air coming into the tent? Do you monitor humidity in the tent? These factors can all contribute to prevention and control of issues like these

Hey Benno!

Yep! So that’s exactly what we done wrong. We do check our humidity, but when it started flowering the humidity went into overdrive - totally understandable now. We ended up getting another oscillating fan, taking the intake from a small window instead of the room we smoke in - I know what amateurs. We done some defoliating to help with the air flow. Everything seems to be going a lot better! But the amateurs we are took off a lot of leaf, and that’s the only defoliating we have done and was done during flower (face palm). Second grow is going to be a lot better: we have learnt so so much from this grow. A lot of what not to do. I’ll take some pics and post up. Just waiting for the lights to turn back on.

Question though - we have 2 that are powering on and 1 that is behind. When it comes to hanging at the end and turning the lights off, how do we do that with the other plant that is around 2 weeks behind?

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app