My Autos always end up stunted.

They get all they need. Great organic soil loaded with nutrients and BAC Organics every few days but always end up flowering real quick and a stunted little plant that might yield a 1/4 oz maybe. Done about 6 so far and all the same. Different genetics and different breeders.. same same..

Nothing like u see on YouTube with Mr Canucks grows etc.

Wonder what I am doing wrong?

Cheers

P

I have only grown auto's a couple of times in soil and couldn't get much out of them either..  

Pretty sure Cunuck grows in Coco which is super light and fluffy for the roots, hold loads of oxygen and drains better than soil.  

Plants can grow much faster and bigger in coco especially if you are dialed in on how to use it  Soil can be very unforgiving if the plants find a problem with it. With Auto's everything has to be spot on from day 1 if you want it to reach its potential.

Since you have tried many times and the same has happened it's obvious you need to change medium, loaded with Nutrients every few days also sounds like a lot to me. A good soil does not need loading with nutrient every few especially if the plant is not growing between feeds.

Obviously, do not do the same thing again.. Too much nutes and or poor medium.

For foolproof organic get some Canna Terra and a bottle of Thrive. Thank me later

My last auto run all hit breeders blurb in soil in 75\80 days on water only.

Basic Cootes type mix.

so it "can" be done cos I did it once.

Dunno if I could do it again but I reckon I could as a proper growing soil just gets better with every run if looked after appropriately.

All about the first 30 with an auto.

Starts with the soil moisture in the pot at the start.

You just need less than you think.

Soak 8-12hr then into soil whether cracked or not.

I set it up so that they will only need a spray if they don't pop fast.

Generally don't water at all for 3-7 days depending hats going on up top.

I think the grow at same speed as a photo for first 2 weeks, then most decent autos will overtake most photos.

At 30 days I feel you know what Ur gonna get at they should near flowering then.

Soil speed can be beyond what I even thought previously.

I have done a lot of work however.

• Upvote 1

I have only grown auto's a couple of times in soil and couldn't get much out of them either..  

Pretty sure Cunuck grows in Coco which is super light and fluffy for the roots, hold loads of oxygen and drains better than soil.  

Plants can grow much faster and bigger in coco especially if you are dialed in on how to use it  Soil can be very unforgiving if the plants find a problem with it. With Auto's everything has to be spot on from day 1 if you want it to reach its potential.

Since you have tried many times and the same has happened it's obvious you need to change medium, loaded with Nutrients every few days also sounds like a lot to me. A good soil does not need loading with nutrient every few especially if the plant is not growing between feeds.

Obviously, do not do the same thing again.. Too much nutes and or poor medium.

For foolproof organic get some Canna Terra and a bottle of Thrive. Thank me later

Magurbanhere,

I know nothing about auto seeds but I know good common sense advice when I see it.

You have oodles of it,goodo!

Magurbanhere

• Upvote 1

I just ordered some of this

GreenSpace Premium Potting Soil

Regular price$16.00

Premium Potting Mix                                            8 litres                                            27 litres                                            3L                                        

8 litres                                                                                                            27 litres                                                                                                            3L                                                                

ADD TO CART

Utilising only premium natural ingredients, GreenSpace Potting Soil delivers a consistent experience for gardeners, and a pleasurable one for their plants!

Unlike commercial potting soil, our blend combines the added benefits of nutrient dense + microbe rich compost, organic worm castings & the perfect balance of aeration and peat moss. Delivering results beyond the expectations of even the most seasoned gardener.

Perfect for container gardening of indoor plants, succulents, herbs & vegetables!

For specifically matched and balanced fertiliser options, we suggest you use the GreenSpace Slow Release & Liquid fertiliser range as directed

Maybe try it for yourself, heard get reviews about it

Mate uses it , works a treat with minimal effort

Hydroexperts has it in stock but be quick this and their no till doesn't last long

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk

Get ureself some Canna Terra [soiless medium],soak ure seeds 4 18hrs then into ziplock bags until sm taproot forms, soz mate paper towels help

Plant straight in Terra 3-5 ml deep, use a spray bottle, gush,gush,coupla pumps with plain water

Slowly bring ure E.C up to 0.8 over 3 weeks-4 weeks, less is best

Once they've popped don't spray water around stem, coupla inches away

Look up low stress training once 3-4 nodes have grown and remember u gotta do all this before 4-5 week of growth or when flowers appear

Probs better off starting with photos, less stressfull

As previously mentioned, autos mostly not a fan of strong nutes so just keep an eye on leaf tips 4 yellowing ect

Absolutely no reason u can't smash out 8-12 oz's on an average grow with a bit of knowledge and practice. Good luck buddy

Edited by afgahn bob

An overnight soak speeds the germination of all kinds of seeds. 

Here (wayofleaf.com) advised to soak  seeds overnight (7-8 hrs). One tablespoon of seeds enough for a qt of "rinse"/gallon diluted.

Subsequently, once you see sprouting tips emerge,  rinse the sprouts fairly vigorous and pour off that "rinse" which  use as a soil drench. Get 3 or 4 rinses.