Curious about the price of Canna in these times

I reckon the Asian PGR grow houses have been using Tourist Visa Asian's for sitters, now that overseas Borders are shut they are having trouble getting House Sitters

Yeah that makes sense! Even the pgr they are getting is really low quality. It’s all low quality to me, but apparently it’s on a new level of shitness.

I just want weed that tastes like real weed without having to sell a kidney. I can’t wait until I can smoke my own!

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

It's literally fucked over here in W.A cause we have the hard border closure, like NOTHING from the eastern states is coming though.

Most of us are paying though the nose current 'street' prices for Perth are like $30 Sticks (~1.2 - 1.5g) $50's (2.5g - 3g) Anywhere from $110 to $140 1/4's for a Quarter (7g)

And that's if you can even source it, big supply issues atm, if you can get anything bigger it's 1/2's anywhere $220 - $250 (14g) and again with Oz's $420-$480 (28g) .... Managed to get a QP the other day for $1600 but it was some pretty dense Rockbud.

Quality varies wildly with decent 'strain' quality and still quite a bit of 'reds' (PGRS) and shitty rockbud hydro's.

It all boils down to supply and demand - more people want it during these times and there isn't enough to go around so dealers/growers are upping the price.

That’s happening in Qld as well and we haven’t had the crazy border closures! People are paying the same price here. $1600 for a qp. That’s insane :-(

It's literally fucked over here in W.A cause we have the hard border closure, like NOTHING from the eastern states is coming though.

Most of us are paying though the nose current 'street' prices for Perth are like $30 Sticks (~1.2 - 1.5g) $50's (2.5g - 3g) Anywhere from $110 to $140 1/4's for a Quarter (7g)

And that's if you can even source it, big supply issues atm, if you can get anything bigger it's 1/2's anywhere $220 - $250 (14g) and again with Oz's $420-$480 (28g) .... Managed to get a QP the other day for $1600 but it was some pretty dense Rockbud.

Quality varies wildly with decent 'strain' quality and still quite a bit of 'reds' (PGRS) and shitty rockbud hydro's.

It all boils down to supply and demand - more people want it during these times and there isn't enough to go around so dealers/growers are upping the price.

Magurbanhere,

I live WA,but I don't chuff,but my neighbours do, they get constant 1/4 oz $120?

But its got fucked up names, usually named after cheese or some shit, or blue this and that, what happened to good old strains, northern light or red devil or just plain old sativa?

Will talk to a girl today and see if there's a drought here!

She does a 1/4 a week,never short neither.

Magurbanhere

PS. I lived suburban Brisbane in the 90's and I paid $400 an oz for manicured primo head, bush weed was $280 to $300 oz, the prime was half cone gear too,well worth money as you only used half as much!

Edited by magurbanhere

Magurbanhere,

I live WA,but I don't chuff,but my neighbours do, they get constant 1/4 oz $120?

But its got fucked up names, usually named after cheese or some shit, or blue this and that, what happened to good old strains, northern light or red devil or just plain old sativa?

Will talk to a girl today and see if there's a drought here!

She does a 1/4 a week,never short neither.

Magurbanhere

PS. I lived suburban Brisbane in the 90's and I paid $400 an oz for manicured primo head, bush weed was $280 to $300 oz, the prime was half cone gear too,well worth money as you only used half as much!

You can still get all of those strains! People have just bred new strains. You can get hybrids as well which is both Indica and Sativa. Canna has come a long way! But I get what you are saying, all my uncles say the same thing. “When I was young, weed wasn’t like this” when referring to pgr and weird strain names. Have a look into pgr weed though. That shit will blow ya mind.

You can still get all of those strains! People have just bred new strains. You can get hybrids as well which is both Indica and Sativa. Canna has come a long way! But I get what you are saying, all my uncles say the same thing. “When I was young, weed wasn’t like this” when referring to pgr and weird strain names. Have a look into pgr weed though. That shit will blow ya mind.

Blow your mind in a bad way haha

That’s happening in Qld as well and we haven’t had the crazy border closures! People are paying the same price here. $1600 for a qp. That’s insane :-(

There have been a lot of bust with people trying do drive over the qld border with large amounts, i think one was almost 100kg.

I don't really know but there must be far less of it or competition would not allow those prices. There is still a fair bit in my circle though, I could go get a quarter right now for $60 but fuck that, It would likely be PGR.. I'd rather buy a packet or Smokes and give the corrupt govn't my money.  

There have been a lot of bust with people trying do drive over the qld border with large amounts, i think one was almost 100kg.

I don't really know but there must be far less of it or competition would not allow those prices. There is still a fair bit in my circle though, I could go get a quarter right now for $60 but fuck that, It would likely be PGR.. I'd rather buy a packet or Smokes and give the corrupt govn't my money.

I had a bit of a light bulb moment! Since corona, people have been getting the COVID money. So a lot of people with more disposable incomes now would be purchasing more with the added bonus.

Blow your mind in a bad way haha

Magurbanhere,

My minds been blown since the 70's, pretty sure it was that Californian Purple sinsimilla,lol.

Or the Afghan White,lol.

Or the Kuranda tripping grass ( Don't Jog in the Fog T-shirts ) priceless now,lol.

Magurbanhere

I’ve been getting shit weed for $700 1/4p

My circle started growing at the same time so I’m a few weeks we will harvest together and after summer we will never have to buy dried horse shit ever again!

Makes me appreciate what I have after reading these prices! Ouch

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

• Upvote 1