The nutrients look ok

Forget the chart

Less is more sometimes

Plants at that stage don't need to flushed

Feeding at 0.8 to 1.0 for now

Plenty of run off 20 to 30 %

It will take 2 weeks for full recovery

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk

Okay excellent! Will go to hydro shop tomorrow to get them earlier.

So should I be cutting the nutes in half? And not flushing at all at this stage.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Magurbanhere,

Haven't grown anything since 2006,not even flowers,but I was running my room with just a 400w light,had 6 plants only due to size restriction and used all Canna products,clay balls and whatever feed they sold me.

Had a tray running into a 40 litre tank,took me a few years of trial and error too,I never got frustrated,I just got better each time,all from seed too,if I had issues I asked the grow shop?

As for ph levels,well I checked every day and you would not believe the difference a day made to the ph.

I used a liquid tester,so 10 mil of nutrient and add + or - from eyedropper to get it perfect.Flushed weekly and changed whole 40 litres weekly,never added new nutrient to top up tank!

Always only topped up with rainwater when needed,but never topped old with new.

I also run CO2,not seen it mentioned here?

I grew Sativa indoors and JF outdoors.

It may help you!

Magurbanhere.

Magurbanhere,

Haven't grown anything since 2006,not even flowers,but I was running my room with just a 400w light,had 6 plants only due to size restriction and used all Canna products,clay balls and whatever feed they sold me.

Had a tray running into a 40 litre tank,took me a few years of trial and error too,I never got frustrated,I just got better each time,all from seed too,if I had issues I asked the grow shop?

As for ph levels,well I checked every day and you would not believe the difference a day made to the ph.

I used a liquid tester,so 10 mil of nutrient and add + or - from eyedropper to get it perfect.Flushed weekly and changed whole 40 litres weekly,never added new nutrient to top up tank!

It may help you!

Magurbanhere.

Thanks heaps for your reply! I get a bit scared asking the hydro shops for advice. I tried to say I was growing veggies in my en-suite the other day and the guy said “Watch out for polair and the heat” hahahaha I’m such a noob.

Magurbanhere,

It may help you!

Magurbanhere.

Maybe a bit too personal of a question, but why don’t you grow anymore? 14 years out of the industry. Time goes so fast hey!

Maybe a bit too personal of a question, but why don’t you grow anymore? 14 years out of the industry. Time goes so fast hey!

Magurbanhere,

Hello mate and thank you for taking the time to read my post!

Left Sydney and my good situation for Perth, Sydney was home to me and just like a dog I always went home to Sydney ( Cabramatta).I moved to Perth about 13yrs ago,could of been 14 or 15 yrs

I worked up North in the 70's and half of the 80's, I was a journeyman tradesman, and I wanted to learn, so I drove my 62 Holden Panel Van to Brissy and started to live, I was in my early 20's.

Was chasing pipe welding work and the famed "Queensland Heads", in Sydney let's say 1970 everybody who met Bob Hope wanted Queensland heads, they were the best or so it was said!lol.

Or Mullumbimby Madness, it was a Sydney thing, bags so seedy that the joints would be popping and exploding as you smoked, what a buzz when you were so stoned sitting in a circle listening to Floyd's " Echoes " from their Meddle album!

And we smoked at one time about 5 or 6 cones in one joint, fuck spin, if anyone even now has spin mixed with pot I walk out cussing,haha, if you want your head to " glow in the dark " you smoke pure product not fucking tobacco?

But to answer your question why I stopped? I went on the road again after my 4th cervical spine injury, ended up with nerve damage and a claw hand, and I hardly chuffed anyway, I grew because I could, because I was taught by experts, very heavy and paranoid folk who could turn on you in half a second.

I was recovering from heavy neck surgery and I have extremely severe untreated ADHD, it was diagnosed when I was 60 for fucks sake, all my life was a fast blur, I thought I was normal and everyone else was slow or lazy, some were but most were normal and I was sick, but I like having ADHD, I never sold my product, I bartered and gave most away to my mates, I loved them asking me if I could grow something to keep em head awake not a body stone, they drove tipper trucks all day.

I did it too, they must miss me, I really miss the chiacking with em!.lol

I stopped because I moved over West, now I'm very bored and my pensioner neighbours all chuff and I'm going to grow some nice bud for em in exchange for tobacco, that's my only addiction nicotine!lol.

I am not just bored, I am the Chairman of the Board!lol.

Magurbanhere.

Magurbanhere,

Hello mate and thank you for taking the time to read my post!

Left Sydney and my good situation for Perth, Sydney was home to me and just like a dog I always went home to Sydney ( Cabramatta).I moved to Perth about 13yrs ago,could of been 14 or 15 yrs

I worked up North in the 70's and half of the 80's, I was a journeyman tradesman, and I wanted to learn, so I drove my 62 Holden Panel Van to Brissy and started to live, I was in my early 20's.

Was chasing pipe welding work and the famed "Queensland Heads", in Sydney let's say 1970 everybody who met Bob Hope wanted Queensland heads, they were the best or so it was said!lol.

Or Mullumbimby Madness, it was a Sydney thing, bags so seedy that the joints would be popping and exploding as you smoked, what a buzz when you were so stoned sitting in a circle listening to Floyd's " Echoes " from their Meddle album!

And we smoked at one time about 5 or 6 cones in one joint, fuck spin, if anyone even now has spin mixed with pot I walk out cussing,haha, if you want your head to " glow in the dark " you smoke pure product not fucking tobacco?

But to answer your question why I stopped? I went on the road again after my 4th cervical spine injury, ended up with nerve damage and a claw hand, and I hardly chuffed anyway, I grew because I could, because I was taught by experts, very heavy and paranoid folk who could turn on you in half a second.

I was recovering from heavy neck surgery and I have extremely severe untreated ADHD, it was diagnosed when I was 60 for fucks sake, all my life was a fast blur, I thought I was normal and everyone else was slow or lazy, some were but most were normal and I was sick, but I like having ADHD, I never sold my product, I bartered and gave most away to my mates, I loved them asking me if I could grow something to keep em head awake not a body stone, they drove tipper trucks all day.

I did it too, they must miss me, I really miss the chiacking with em!.lol

I stopped because I moved over West, now I'm very bored and my pensioner neighbours all chuff and I'm going to grow some nice bud for em in exchange for tobacco, that's my only addiction nicotine!lol.

I am not just bored, I am the Chairman of the Board!lol.

Magurbanhere.

Hahahahahah I absolutely love that! That’s such an awesome reply.

I have a horrid nicotine addiction as well. I never spin though, however the other day I had some with spin and was so high! Don’t mind it in a joint though, but I love the Pureness of canna by itself. Excited to see you get back into it! It’s a candy shop out there.

Hahahahahah I absolutely love that! That’s such an awesome reply.

I have a horrid nicotine addiction as well. I never spin though, however the other day I had some with spin and was so high! Don’t mind it in a joint though, but I love the Pureness of canna by itself. Excited to see you get back into it! It’s a candy shop out there.

Magurbanhere,

Fuck the candy shop, I want the old school quasi natural chuff, can't go past JF, but ain't seen that for a long time, probably grown by some crazy freaky brained professor type dude in an underground lab somewhere,lol.haha.

Think Frankenstein meets Bambi,lol.

Might have a few pics about the place but will have to take a photo of a photo with my new Samsung TAB 8 tablet, am looking at a picture now of my goat I had eating a bucket of massive sativa shade leaves!.he was a cool goat too, used to get stoned and just lean against the shed all day, geez I miss him too,will try upload it just for you today brother, it will blow you out to the water!lol.

Magurbanhere