Yellow Leaves - first grow - auto white widow

Hey guys

Sorry for the double posting, I’ve been struggling with my first grow. I am 100% stressing out about how these babies are going. We have been using the grow candy nutrients, they are on 18/6 schedule, but they seem to be struggling. Can someone please point me in the right direction? I think I’m definitely going to just do feminised next time instead of autos, because the more I read the more people advise against them with beginners. We have only just purchased an ec reader off eBay and a digital ph meter so we can be more precise. Me and my partner are constantly fighting about different shades of yellow and green haha. We don’t actually know what we are meant to do past this point but we are about to go onto week. I’ll post a photo of our grow and a picture of the nutes and calendar we are going off. Any help will be so appreciated :-)post-62622-160352838252_thumb.jpg

Thanks heaps post-62622-160352821237_thumb.jpgpost-62622-16035282376_thumb.jpgpost-62622-160352828607_thumb.jpg

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Looks like all you need is ph pen, that yellow plant looks like ph in balance

Just start feeding at correct ph and they should come good

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk

thanks heaps micmac. Just curious, why is only one plant affected if i water out of the same watering can? The leaves seem a little droopy underneath. I’m going to pull it out tomorrow, have a look and take some more pictures.

They are all suffering...The worst one has the lowest vigor as you would expect.

I think it's more than just PH but Micmac is most probably on the Money.

Those Nutes are either weak or the Feedchart is over the top....4ml per liter of any nutes is a lot.

Let alone 8ml per liter all up in Flower :wacko:

They are all suffering...The worst one has the lowest vigor as you would expect.

I think it's more than just PH but Micmac is most probably on the Money.

Those Nutes are either weak or the Feedchart is over the top....4ml per liter of any nutes is a lot.

Let alone 8ml per liter all up in Flower :wacko:

What exact nutes should I get from this stage onward? We are about to flush tomorrow so should we start new nutes after that? Should we even flush? I’ll go out tomorrow and buy what I need. We are at 28 days tomorrow

What exact nutes should I get from this stage onward? We are about to flush tomorrow so should we start new nutes after that? Should we even flush? I’ll go out tomorrow and buy what I need. We are at 28 days tomorrow

I ordered the digital ph read and ec meter like you recommended. This is our first grow so just kind of winging it. Hopefully be onto it better next grow

Hey guys

Sorry for the double posting, I’ve been struggling with my first grow. I am 100% stressing out about how these babies are going. We have been using the grow candy nutrients, they are on 18/6 schedule, but they seem to be struggling. Can someone please point me in the right direction? I think I’m definitely going to just do feminised next time instead of autos, because the more I read the more people advise against them with beginners. We have only just purchased an ec reader off eBay and a digital ph meter so we can be more precise. Me and my partner are constantly fighting about different shades of yellow and green haha. We don’t actually know what we are meant to do past this point but we are about to go onto week. I’ll post a photo of our grow and a picture of the nutes and calendar we are going off. Any help will be so appreciated :-)attachicon.gifIMG_1898.JPG

Thanks heaps attachicon.gifIMG_2121.JPGattachicon.gifIMG_2122.JPGattachicon.gifIMG_2125.JPG

Not saying you have a zinc deficiency but this may help you figure it out. https://www.growweedeasy.com/cannabis-plant-problems/zinc-deficiency

• Upvote 1

You're in soil ? Why are you feeding hydro nutrients?

The worst thing to do is start throwing around is more zinc or anything else for that matter

Soil should have enough nutrients to get it most of the way with maybe a little during flower might be required

Hydroponics need constant nutrients as the medium is neutral

If in soil plan water and the problem should fix itself

If in Hydroponics the correct ph and a ec between 0.8 and 1.0 will give them all they need to recover and move forward

Don't and I repeat dont go throwing stuff at them when the problem is just speculation, unless you can 100% identify problems the worst thing you can do is try fix things that aren't broken

Few problems are easily identified and more harm can be done if diagnosed incorrectly

You're in soil ? Why are you feeding hydro nutrients?

The worst thing to do is start throwing around is more zinc or anything else for that matter

Soil should have enough nutrients to get it most of the way with maybe a little during flower might be required

Hydroponics need constant nutrients as the medium is neutral

If in soil plan water and the problem should fix itself

If in Hydroponics the correct ph and a ec between 0.8 and 1.0 will give them all they need to recover and move forward

Don't and I repeat dont go throwing stuff at them when the problem is just speculation, unless you can 100% identify problems the worst thing you can do is try fix things that aren't broken

Few problems are easily identified and more harm can be done if diagnosed incorrectly

We are growing in coco perlite 70/30. It’s just what we got from the hydro shop and with the nutrients they recommended. Our Ec reader is coming in the mail and hoping the digital ph reader will be sent soon, we just have a colour ph tester. So as of tomorrow our nutrient guide says that we should be flushing for a week, thoughts? I’m going to can these nutrients I think and go with some different ones as recommended by Buzzo.

We are growing in coco perlite 70/30. It’s just what we got from the hydro shop and with the nutrients they recommended. Our Ec reader is coming in the mail and hoping the digital ph reader will be sent soon, we just have a colour ph tester. So as of tomorrow our nutrient guide says that we should be flushing for a week, thoughts? I’m going to can these nutrients I think and go with some different ones as recommended by Buzzo.

Ive already ordered the ph and Ec tester but if they don’t arrive soon, should I just go out and buy them? If so, where would I be able to get them from? Bunnings don’t have any.

Thanks guys