• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds

Photo

150mm duct through ceiling

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

buzzer

buzzer

Curing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 513 Posts:
That could work but you would have to predrill the holes for your ceiling screws into the flange. Looks like only about 20mm on the edge and not sure how flat it is Could be tricky to get a decent finish on it and you need to make sure that you offset the position of your screws on either side of the ceiling.

Not many people need to run ducting straight through a wall or ceiling. That's why there nothing you can buy off the shelf and just drop in.

It's a good idea for sure but it's on the back burner until I have time to muck around with it and get it right.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

merl1n

merl1n

Hashin it up

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3190 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
  • Fav. Lighting: 4x600 HPS

"Not many people need to run ducting straight through a wall or ceiling. That's why there nothing you can buy off the shelf and just drop in"

Ahh, now, it is often recommended that clothes driers be vented thru the wall and you can buy 'vent kits' for clothes driers 'off the shelf and just drop in'

There's only one way I get my 'greens'

and it ain't by eating them

----///-\\\----Put This
---|||---|||---On Your
---|||---|||---account If
---|||---|||---You Know
----\\\-///----Someone
-----\\///-----Who Died
------///\-----Of
-----///\\\----Cancer
----///--\\\---Or who may be suffering from it
survivors too..god bless em
More compassion in this world is what we need!

buzzer

buzzer

Curing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 513 Posts:
Never even knew that. Never owned a dryer. Makes sense though. Could definately be something to check out.

Cheers

Edited by buzzer, 13 October 2020 - 12:05 AM.

merl1n

merl1n

Hashin it up

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3190 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
  • Fav. Lighting: 4x600 HPS

Never even knew that. Never owned a dryer. Makes sense though. Could definately be something to check out.

Cheers

Decades ago I worked for Simpsons making clothes driers and washing machines.

Back then we had to put a vent kit in each machine just before they were boxed up, now they're considered as an extra which can be purchased for around $50

Here's a link:-

https://www.statewid...rRoCK8oQAvD_BwE

Hope it helps

Merl1n

pedro de pacas

pedro de pacas

tnuc

• Members
  • 14580 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:None
  • Fav. Heads:None

Good to see you were once a DC like the rest of us merl1n lol

kloud9

kloud9

Drug War Veteran

• Members
  • 7133 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: sun
lol

Dan J

Dan J

Budding

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 147 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:None
  • Fav. Heads:None

i dont think you'll find anything that will look neat but all you'll need is 2 of these vents linked below, hole saw your ceiling after you've removed the insulation and marked all the stud( or you could do it from the roof, then drill 4 holes for the bolts to go through.
use a bit of sealant on the mounting side of both vents so you dont take in any nasties in from the roof, then get one person to secure the bolt while you go into the ceiling to tighten the nut.

just remember to remove the slotted grill as you wont need it 

https://www.bunnings...screen_p0811086

Edited by Dan J, 15 October 2020 - 10:44 PM.

International Cannabis Cultivation Questionnaire
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.