Leaves burning and pistils browning

Hello all,

This is my second grow and my first time growing Autos. This is a Lemon Haze auto grown in a mix of cow manure and organic compost along with perlite. It was all going good, however, yesterday I fed her a bit of water with AU60 root repair and left her in a bit of Sun. After about a couple of hours she started showing curling of leaves and looked like intense nute burn. As I already have cow manure I hardly give her any nutes but I do give her blackstrap molasses every other feed. So, I fed her 2-3L of plain water but the burn doesn't seem to be slowing and as of now some of her pistils seem to be turning brown too. Any advice or help will be appreciated.

She's about 8 weeks old.

Thanks!post-66777-160179135673_thumb.jpgpost-66777-160179136296_thumb.jpgpost-66777-160179136829_thumb.jpgpost-66777-160179152637_thumb.jpg

Edited by Stumper

If it’s nute burn , then I would suggest just flushing it like you have done. Maybe X2 or 3. After that All you can really do is wait for her to use anything extra that’s left.. it should be able to readjust herself but won’t repair the damaged leafs due to the stage she’s in. So just pick them off in 2 or 3 days and Hopefully it gets back on track... it might set you back a week or so , but It should come good. Best of luck stumps , I hope it all works out.

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

If it’s nute burn , then I would suggest just flushing it like you have done. Maybe X2 or 3. After that All you can really do is wait for her to use anything extra that’s left.. it should be able to readjust herself but won’t repair the damaged leafs due to the stage she’s in. So just pick them off in 2 or 3 days and Hopefully it gets back on track... it might set you back a week or so , but It should come good. Best of luck stumps , I hope it all works out.

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Thanks mate. Looks like she didn't like the root growth solution. I did flush her twice with water and finally used a little flawless finish just to be sure. She looks better but she has lost a few leaves. Hopefully, she still pulls through, will reward her with some full days of Sun [emoji3]