How would you scrog 3 plants in a square area

Hey im curious to how you would position 3 plants for a scrog in a 5 x 5 tent?

I was going to do 4 wich would have been easy set them up in a square, but one of the clones didn't make the trip home so now im going to do 3. I feel if I did a triangle the side with only 1 plant would fill the screen evenly

It sort of can depend on what you are using as your SCROG net. Some people use solely trailer nets, but trailer nets are naturally flexible, so when the growth pushes up the net pushes up too.

Some people use cement reinforcing mesh, laying it over the canopy, but it can move a shear off growing stems/buds.

I use what I call a SCROG table. Basically its a steel frame, with 4 height adjustable legs covered in fencing mesh.

Due to the heavy frame the growth can't push it up and I can train the plant out in the direction I want the growth to go.

I'm in a 3m x 3m grow space and I only grow one plant. It makes plant management much easier and I still yield the same amount. More plants does not mean more bud, especially with SCROG.

Here's a couple of pics of my SCROG https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners.com/gallery/image/10063-7/ 

https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners.com/gallery/image/10062-6/

Merl1n

Edited by merl1n