Electric Sky 300 v2 or GROWER'S CHOICE ROI-E680

Hi 420 Fam, 

hope you can help me shed some light and maybe share some experience about these LED lights. 

hoping to build a new grow room but contemplating on light as currently theirs so much in the market with " NEW " LED technology currently looking at Electric Sky 300 V2 and Growers Choice E680. 

pricing -

- ES 300 V2 - 969 AU ( will be needing two )

- Growers Choice E680 - 1999 - 2200 AU

has anyone tried the ES 300 v2 i've checked out some youtube reviews they seem quite good but have to run 2x ES 300 V2 on the tent that i'll be setting up.

Equipment

Jungle Room Elite

- 220x120x200

Those new 600w + strip fixtures do look fanc, although it won't fully cover your tent like the 2 x 300w would. I would prob go some HLG boards over the electric sky personally.

thanks man will have a look at the hlg boards regarding the light 2x electric sky ill only be using it on half of the tent the other side of the tent will probably use something else..

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Those new 600w + strip fixtures do look fanc, although it won't fully cover your tent like the 2 x 300w would. I would prob go some HLG boards over the electric sky personally.

had a look at HLG 650R and quite frankly its amazing watch some reviews might actually consider this thanks for the tip

I have been using 2 of the es300 v2 and they are, up to now, fantastic lights. Quite cool to run, dimable and the bud structure is great. So i would highly recommend the ES300 but then again i haven't used the HLG lights but i have been looking at them to replace the 2 optic 6's that i have. I bought the ES300 as i need then for my two 2x4 grow rooms, one in each one, and i love them. If i was to use them in a 4x4, price wise, i would go with the HLG.

I have been using 2 of the es300 v2 and they are, up to now, fantastic lights. Quite cool to run, dimable and the bud structure is great. So i would highly recommend the ES300 but then again i haven't used the HLG lights but i have been looking at them to replace the 2 optic 6's that i have. I bought the ES300 as i need then for my two 2x4 grow rooms, one in each one, and i love them. If i was to use them in a 4x4, price wise, i would go with the HLG.

nice man! thanks for your input, i went for further research HLG650r would suite the tent ill be runnining i think Electric sky due for an upgrade.