Cannabis and the November U.S. Elections

Some countries have taken measures, including at the level of regulation of trafficking, which allowed their fellow citizens to have access to restricted drug use.

But the available statistics suggest that this decision should have some kind of monitoring from the point of view

of harming that part of the population that is inclined or tries to try these drugs.

First of all, we are talking about young people.

In many countries of the world, people have come to understand that it is necessary to spend money not only on treatment,

but also on prevention. Even the harmless recreational use of cannabis, which seems like a kind of entertainment,

or the use of stimulants, which are psychotropic substances, can cause very serious problems for both people and their families.

It was not for nothing that the UN General Assembly held a special session on the drug problem.

One of the most important issues discussed: are we leaving the drug control regime, which is spelled out in three conventions,

are we changing it, in which direction we are changing it, why are we doing it ...

This is not just done, and the 2020 elections have nothing to do with it.

They won't change anything. For instance, it was not in vain that the UN General Assembly

held a special session on the drug problem. One of the most important issues discussed:

are we leaving the drug control regime, which is spelled out in the three conventions,

are we changing it, in which direction we are changing it, why are we doing it ...

It's not just done, and the 2020 elections have nothing to do with it. They won't change anything.

For example, I have a friend who deals with https://www.topshelfbc.com/ and does legal production,

but we are talking about benefits and treatment,

as stated in the UN reports.

Few people understand that production is associated with treatment and assistance to people,

and the presidential elections are unlikely to help change or improve this area.

Edited by brandycoup

I really am looking forward to the moment when cannabis will be legalized everywhere. I honestly don't understand how much research should still be done to realize that there's nothing terrible if somebody uses it for recreational purposes. And I wish all the candidates encouraged the legalization of marijuana. It's funny tho how some of them are against it, but I'm pretty sure when they get home from work, they're getting high as well. I mean, I personally don't smoke weed or anything. I simply enjoy taking CBD chocolate with CBD coffee from time to time. But I simply believe that they should normalize it cause people have been waiting for ages for this to finally happen! Anyways, until that is done, I will continue enjoying the CBD chocolate I usually get from https://www.infinity-cbd.co.uk/collections/cbd-chocolate-uk.

Hahaha, actually a very interesting topic.

I can tell you that thanks to cannabis, the election in November will go well, lol. But jokes aside, the election is really important because it will have a huge impact on the whole world. A friend of mine says he will smoke one joint before the election. He even found a website where he will order weed from the dispensary brantford. But I recommend everyone go vote clean to make the right decision.

Edited by scottohib