• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment

Photo

Should I move indoor plants to outdoors?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Gee

Gee

Maturing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 390 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"

My plants have just started flowering. I discovered 1 was male so I've chucked him outside well away from the others for the time being.

Funnily enough he looks to be LOVING it outdoors with the leaves reaching for the sky. My girls are still going ok but not like old mate in the pure sunshine.

So, is it wise to move my girls outdoors (obviously not near my horny boy) or should I leave them indoors as they are?

"Life is not as serious as the mind makes it out to be" - Eckhart Tolle

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

pedro de pacas

pedro de pacas

tnuc

• Members
  • 14557 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:None
  • Fav. Heads:None

I put mine out in the Sun every chance I get 

Gee

Gee

Maturing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 390 Posts:

I put mine out in the Sun every chance I get 

Oh yeah so did I when they were smaller in veg. I meant leave them out full time. What's your thoughts on that?

Moving them in and out would be a lot harder with the size they're at now.

Edited by Gee, 05 September 2020 - 12:18 PM.

pedro de pacas

pedro de pacas

tnuc

• Members
  • 14557 Posts:

Probably to early in the spring to leave them out, depends where you are I suppose

Gee

Gee

Maturing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 390 Posts:

I'm in Northern QLD if that helps. I might just leave em for now and see how we go in a few weeks.

pedro de pacas

pedro de pacas

tnuc

• Members
  • 14557 Posts:

I'm way down the other end of OZ, no idea what happens up there, its to cold here ATM

smileysmoke

smileysmoke

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 6 Posts:
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: Sunshine

have a look at your weather forecast and temps overnight especially. make note of the amount of sunshine ie. sunrise to sunset. you want over 12hrs sunlight so they keep vegging and dont flower too early

its a bit of a pro/con

pro - sunlight, free good growth.

con - more pests and humans

Drug Detox Kits, Toxin Detox Kits, Drug Testing Kits and Medical Condition masking products
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.