Clone drooping badly

Gee

I took 8 clones off 4 plants. Clones rooted well in a clone station.

I removed them when the roots were around 7cm and looking very healthy.

It's been about a week since potting them in soil. They are kept in a cupboard which feels humid though I haven't tested it accurately yet. Light is just a low 25W for now.

2 of my clones have just started drooping out of nowhere. I worry for the others.

This morning the soil was about 80% dry so I gave them a water but they are still not looking better now at 9pm.

Any idea why this might be?

post-14246-0-38463700-1598958138_thumb.jpg

Shouldn't need high RH once you get roots, i'm guessing there may have been some root damage at repot or potentially some root rot causing you issues. 

Thanks for your reply. I think it may be root rot to be honest. I transplanted them very carefully but I did wonder if the soil I used would hold too much water and forgot to mix perlite in.