First Grow-Autos

I’ve never grown autos , but at day 23 they look small from others I’ve seen. If I was to guess ied say that the low temps at such a young age has stalled the root development.. once spring has set in and it worms up I think they’ll take off outside. They look healthy mate. Ied just do what you’ve been doing.. the hardest thing about growing can be patience. The outdoor season will be going soon , so you could grow some photos Outdoors if all else fails. I’ll be looking forward to your progress.. best of luck.

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Your plants are healthy and looking good for day 23. Keep doing what your doing and be patient mate.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Cheers buzzer,

Patience was never a virtue of mine, but I’ll have to be with these.

I’m soaking a couple more seeds at the moment and will germinate them in some peat pellets that have soaked with some rhizotonic water and grow them in cups and transplant when the roots are more set.

I’ve never grown autos , but at day 23 they look small from others I’ve seen. If I was to guess ied say that the low temps at such a young age has stalled the root development.. once spring has set in and it worms up I think they’ll take off outside. They look healthy mate. Ied just do what you’ve been doing.. the hardest thing about growing can be patience. The outdoor season will be going soon , so you could grow some photos Outdoors if all else fails. I’ll be looking forward to your progress.. best of luck.

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Thanks Paul,

I’ll keep doing what I’m doing and hopefully they start to take off soon.

You from WA by chance mate? I’m a west Aussie too. Grew up in Freo area. My bro lived down Denmark way back in the day and used to grow some massive plants Guerilla style out in the bush around there.

I'm from down south WA. Back in the 90's I used to surf at Ocean beach and a few other spots around Denmark. Probably partied with your bro if he was around in those days

Yeah buzz, here was down there for a few years in the mid 90’s.

I used to go and hang with him during school holidays and smoke heaps of quality bush weed. Shit, some of the crops I saw out there were mind blowing.

They are doing something, growing slowly. Maybe it's not as fast as you want, but they don't look to be suffering from anything you could rectify. Unless, of course, you could get the nights to warm up a few degrees.

yeah, getting the nights to warm up a bit would be great. Gonna be some wee little autos, but all a learning curve I guess