Babies not doing too well

Hey guys, would appreciate your opinions on my little babies that aren't doing well since their recent transplant. 

Strains: Fruit Slap (Europa Seeds) and Harlequin CBD, around one month old 

Medium: Scotts organic soil blend with perlite

Ferts: Only diluted kelp extract, CALmag and molasses thus far used in separate waterings well spaced apart (will use advanced nutrients M-G-B), used Great White mycorrhizae when transplanting (dusted transplant hole) 

Lights: Single Viparspectra P1000 on 75% setting. Temps 19-24c, humidity 55-60%. 

Situation: Both plants transplanted around one week ago into fairly moist medium and bigger pots (same medium they had been in in smaller pots since sprouting). Since the transplant, the Harlequin (bigger plant) has looked really worse for wear in terms of drooping and fading out a bit colour wise (also noted purpling of stem and branches). Fruit Slap isn't doing as bad but noticing some yellowing and burnt tips on the newest set of leaves and growth has pretty much ground to a halt in both plants. 

I can see that the soil is still damp little way down so I've held off on any water for just over a week now. My first and current thoughts is simply that the medium was too moist and has stayed that way. I'm still leaning that way but also now considering a feed might not be a bad thing because they kind of look a little starved too. ANYWAY! Any help or advice would be appreciated. 

post-36409-0-33637600-1597839533_thumb.jpg

post-36409-0-33115500-1597839561_thumb.jpg

post-36409-0-67619800-1597839578_thumb.jpg

post-36409-0-12814800-1597839608_thumb.jpg

Well I can't comment on your light personally but others don't give them big raps

The little brown on the leaf ends looks light the light is a bit close ,

Yes overwatered, looks like a drainage problem

I'd use some seasol to get the roots going again ,but after they have nearly completely dried out

When the are healthy then add the other stuff you got

Look at a different light source

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Thanks for the reply micmac. I've read mixed reviews on the light but it's been successful for me thus far in my set up.

Have since turned down the brightness a little more so that might help with the leaf ends (I'm working in a tight space so I think there was just a bit too much and closeness for their age). 

I can definitely say that I messed up with the transplant, for one it was too early and secondly the medium was too moist already (plus I gave them a tiny watering in). 

Will just wait for it to dry out a bit more, they're not getting worse thankfully, just in a bit of limbo. 

Do you think it's worth a foliar feed with seasol before a root based feed? 

Well I can't comment on your light personally but others don't give them big raps
The little brown on the leaf ends looks light the light is a bit close ,
Yes overwatered, looks like a drainage problem
I'd use some seasol to get the roots going again ,but after they have nearly completely dried out
When the are healthy then add the other stuff you got
Look at a different light source

No ,I'd just wait it's going to take a couple of weeks so be patient

Thanks for the reply micmac. I've read mixed reviews on the light but it's been successful for me thus far in my set up.

Have since turned down the brightness a little more so that might help with the leaf ends (I'm working in a tight space so I think there was just a bit too much and closeness for their age).

I can definitely say that I messed up with the transplant, for one it was too early and secondly the medium was too moist already (plus I gave them a tiny watering in).

Will just wait for it to dry out a bit more, they're not getting worse thankfully, just in a bit of limbo.

Do you think it's worth a foliar feed with seasol before a root based feed?

• Upvote 1

I'd go with DWV advice. When I transplant up to the 28L pots the coco is fully hydrated with half strength nute solution prior to transplanting. The plants vary between just no growth for a week or 2 or some crack the sads and droop a little untill the medium drys out. I don't water for a week to 10 days after transplant.