HLG qb alternatives

i'm looking for an alternative to HLG's, obviously for financial reasons. looking  for 240w quantum board.

considering kingbrite as they have good reviews and are definitely samsung leds not knock offs.

i haven't contacted them about shipping to aus yet as its not listed. anyone have any exp with them? or can suggest anything else?

HLG's pay for themselves. I Got 1.6 grams per wat on my last grow with the HLG

Plenty of knock off quantum boards out there. SF are meant to be decent but are not much cheaper. I'm pretty sure that MARS are doing one now that might be ok.

Yeah you can buy from Alibaba on the cheap but if anything fails you are without a paddle for sure.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

HLG's pay for themselves. I Got 1.6 grams per wat on my last grow with the HLG

Plenty of knock off quantum boards out there. SF are meant to be decent but are not much cheaper. I'm pretty sure that MARS are doing one now that might be ok.

Yeah you can buy from Alibaba on the cheap but if anything fails you are without a paddle for sure.

no1 gives a f abt ur gpw except u. have u bought or even used 1 of these boards b4?

OP these boards r fine, way cheaper than the hlgs that our koolaid drinking friend likes 2 spruik, they will pay off +++ in a grow, work exactly the same. any with the lm301b or lm301h diodes nd some 660nm 4 flower, like what gazza put up, u can find em on fleabay

• Upvote 1

no1 gives a f abt ur gpw except u. have u bought or even used 1 of these boards b4?

OP these boards r fine, way cheaper than the hlgs that our koolaid drinking friend likes 2 spruik, they will pay off +++ in a grow, work exactly the same. any with the lm301b or lm301h diodes nd some 660nm 4 flower, like what gazza put up, u can find em on fleabay

although they are probably an ok light for the price ,,,they will not as you say “work exactly the same”

you pay for what you get,,HLG charge more because they use top bin diodes which cost more but are more efficient than the lower standard of diodes in the cheaper models.

Edited by Serrated edge
  • Upvote 2

I actually said that some of the knock off qb's don't look too bad you moron dc.

At least I know that quick bloom will provide customer support and honour the warranties should anything go wrong.

Try claiming the warranty on an Alibaba special and see what happens.

And yes diodes are bin rated according to the accuracy of the light colour they produce. HLG use only top bin diodes.

It's like everything. You get what you pay for. Yes an eBay special will grow your ganja. Will it be as good as it would be under a HLG? maybe, maybe not. Will you be out of pocket if it fails? most fuckin definately