Brand new setup

Whats happening Lads/Ladettes

Just returned from growing some dank nug in Greece and got onto some new product lines im wanting to use here too.

The tent was something i purchased here. A seahawk 2.94x1.46x2.0 tent, how many lights would u recommend i use with how many plants? Ideally id like to fit 4 but i know ill be cramped for space. I have in the stock pile 15 600w lights and ballasts a next level carbon thata probably overkill.

Whats your recommendation (i will be sourcing Advanced Nutrients for this grow due to its pHing technology, no fucking around is needed no meters no up or down just pour and off u go) my first 3/4 plants will be BubbleGum Fems starting from seed and cloning off seed to second gen and pump those babies in.

There's a site called 'Cannaversity' that has growroom calculators http://www.cannaversity.com/calculators/lighting.php (It'll ask for username/password... ...just hit cancel and it'll let ya in)

I typed in your dimensions and this is what it came up with:

Your room is 46.2 squarefeet, please review the three levels of recomendation below suited to your grow room

Minimum Lighting 25 watts Per Square Foot

Lighting
The minimum recommended lighting for your area is 1155 watts
Ventilation
The minimum flow rating of your fan should be 252.6 Cubic Feet per Minute (CFM)
Power Requirements
This setup will require 6.3 amps to be available at all times for safest operation*

Optimum Lighting 40 watts Per Square Foot

Lighting
The optimum reccomended lighting for your area is 1848 watts
Ventilation
For optimum ventilation the flow rating of your fan should be around 277.9 Cubic Feet per Minute
Power Requirements
This setup will require 10.0 amps to be available at all times for safest operation*

Maximum Lighting 60 watts Per Square Foot

Lighting
The maximum reccomended lighting for your area is 2772 watts
Ventilation
Going this way you will require a fan with a flow rating of at least 328.4 Cubic Feet per Minute
Power Requirements
This setup will require 15.0 amps to be available at all times for safest operation*
Additional Comments
Getting to these points and or over it is highly reccomended the grower use Co2 in their room as your plants will only be able to photosythesise a certain amount of light before needing a Co2 boost to benifit