Harvest help on first grow please

Hey guys

Just wondering about harvest and rough timing based on the pics. I think I have 2 different strains, not sure what and its been abit all over the place throughout the whole grow but looks to be coming to a fruitful end and would like some help/advice. I have zoomed into the originals but still cant get a good quality look. The trichomes do seem to be clear but I cant confirm until I get a magnifier or macro lens.

Let me know what you think guys.

2 days into week 9 flower. Based on the Mills feed chart this is the final week and I have brought it down to 3ml/L

I am also on 1ml/L Bio Diesel Rhino K

Ph 6 - 6.2

EC 1.4 - 1.6

Coco

480w LED

Thanks again

J

post-66848-0-66993400-1595850367_thumb.jpg

post-66848-0-33291000-1595850438_thumb.jpg

post-66848-0-94265500-1595850508_thumb.jpg

post-66848-0-75653100-1595850774_thumb.jpg

They be lookin nice'n'frosty.

Those hairs have browned off once and new hairs are coming forth nicely. That's a good sign. She's pushing out new hairs to attract pollen. It's a sign she hasn't pollinated on the first lot of hairs. Those new hairs will also turn brown.

The longer you leave her the more narcotic like the stone. Personally I leave mine for three (3) brownings as I want/need a heavy, narcotic stone. Once I get her to the stage I want only then do I start my final flush.

I've found once I start the final flush the rate of maturing slows dramatically (almost stops), once the salts are removed and she used up her own reserves (usually around 5 days of flushing), IMHO, she's ready for the chop.

Get yourself a lens ASAP, it really is the best way to REALLY tell.

Merl1n

• Upvote 2

Cheers buddy.

2 of the 3 seem to be nice and ready the third which is the image of the big colla looks like it might need some more time. Do the trichomes start to change colour during this stage or does it happen once you start the final flush?

They be lookin nice'n'frosty.

Those hairs have browned off once and new hairs are coming forth nicely. That's a good sign. She's pushing out new hairs to attract pollen. It's a sign she hasn't pollinated on the first lot of hairs. Those new hairs will also turn brown.

The longer you leave her the more narcotic like the stone. Personally I leave mine for three (3) brownings as I want/need a heavy, narcotic stone. Once I get her to the stage I want only then do I start my final flush.

I've found once I start the final flush the rate of maturing slows dramatically (almost stops), once the salts are removed and she used up her own reserves (usually around 5 days of flushing), IMHO, she's ready for the chop.

Get yourself a lens ASAP, it really is the best way to REALLY tell.

Merl1n

No, the maturing stops when you start to flush.

One grow I thought I'll flush her a little early, thinking by the time I've done the full flush she would have matured that bit more, only she didn't. DOH

My recommendation, get her to the point you want, then flush.

Merl1n

• Upvote 3

grab ureself one of those usb scopes merl was talking about

only $30-$40 on e-bay

u won't believe how much of the trichomes u have access 2

sure fire way of seeing how far along u are

and good 4 seeing little critters u never knew existed on ure plant

I reckon pics 1 2 and 4 are close ,keep a eye on it

The big cola in pic 3 still has some time left ,if I was to take a guess

3 maybe 4 weeks depending on what stone you are looking for

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Yeah I agree bud. The middle one will need some more time. The trichomes are still crystal clear on this one. Also I believe that one is a different strain. It struggled with a failed supercrop and some stress so she’s taking a little longer

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app