• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds

Photo

Rdwc Aqua flakes pro nutrients

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

ozstoner88

ozstoner88

Just Sprouting

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:None
  • Fav. Heads:None
Has anyone ever used the whole line of house and garden In one grow it’s going to be expensive but for my first grow I was going to go by the pro feeding schedule has anyone done that before?Attached File  IMG_0637.PNG   417.62K   20 downloadsAttached File  IMG_0648.PNG   280K   20 downloads

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

Serrated edge

Serrated edge

Drug War Veteran

• Members
  • 6625 Posts:
  • Interests:Weed and mates
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads)
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
  • Fav. Lighting: All
Save yourself some money and get A and B nutes that don't need all the extras ,,

ozstoner88

ozstoner88

Just Sprouting

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 Posts:
Using all the extras must have some benefits yeah I was gonna do a test use all the nutrients and extras to see how it goes and then I’ll do it again with just the bare minimal and compare

Serrated edge

Serrated edge

Drug War Veteran

• Members
  • 6625 Posts:
  • Interests:Weed and mates
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads)
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
  • Fav. Lighting: All
Benefits for the manufacture ,

ozstoner88

ozstoner88

Just Sprouting

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 Posts:
Well once I get everything up and running I’ll do a grow diary with full nutrients and extras and then I’ll do it again with just nutrients

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

The Toll Troll

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2976 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational

Especially if you are new stick with a+b and some silica

ozstoner88

ozstoner88

Just Sprouting

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 Posts:

Especially if you are new stick with a+b and some silica

Any reason? Shouldn’t be that hard to do the feeding scheduled they have laid out i’ve got all the right equipment to Measure ppm
(bluelab guardian monitor) I was even going to mainline the plants watched a lot of videos on how to do it

micmac

micmac

Drug War Veteran

• Members
  • 8119 Posts:
Yep and what happens when the first blemish on plant appears?
There's a reason ppl are suggesting that
You think it's going to be easy?
It may well be ,or it may not
Chances are in winter you going to have more than 1 problem
So why not eliminate as many as you can till you have a better picture of what's needed to be successful

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

midlifegardner

midlifegardner

Couch Locked

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1457 Posts:
I've used h&g coco by itself for a while and it's OK. Didn't feel I needed to complicate things straight up. Only thing I've ever added subsequent to that is a pk booster and silica for this run.
Keep it simple I reckon.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

The Toll Troll

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2976 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational

Any reason? Shouldn’t be that hard to do the feeding scheduled they have laid out i’ve got all the right equipment to Measure ppm
(bluelab guardian monitor) I was even going to mainline the plants watched a lot of videos on how to do it

The reality is those additives are going to make very little difference in final yeild and quality. They may have an effect in an absolute perfect environment grow, something that is very hard to achieve.

I too have used h&g coco a+b worked great by itself. Focus on getting your environment perfect, then look at getting these extras. 

As a side note i remember seeing a breakdown of h&g full supplement run for a proper medical indoor grower versus a customs made nutrient mix from dry ingredients. it's like a difference of 60,000 dollars and they were not getting any increase in yeild or potency.

Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.