Rdwc Aqua flakes pro nutrients

Especially if you are new stick with a+b and some silica

Any reason? Shouldn’t be that hard to do the feeding scheduled they have laid out i’ve got all the right equipment to Measure ppm

(bluelab guardian monitor) I was even going to mainline the plants watched a lot of videos on how to do it

Yep and what happens when the first blemish on plant appears?

There's a reason ppl are suggesting that

You think it's going to be easy?

It may well be ,or it may not

Chances are in winter you going to have more than 1 problem

So why not eliminate as many as you can till you have a better picture of what's needed to be successful

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Any reason? Shouldn’t be that hard to do the feeding scheduled they have laid out i’ve got all the right equipment to Measure ppm

(bluelab guardian monitor) I was even going to mainline the plants watched a lot of videos on how to do it

The reality is those additives are going to make very little difference in final yeild and quality. They may have an effect in an absolute perfect environment grow, something that is very hard to achieve.

I too have used h&g coco a+b worked great by itself. Focus on getting your environment perfect, then look at getting these extras. 

As a side note i remember seeing a breakdown of h&g full supplement run for a proper medical indoor grower versus a customs made nutrient mix from dry ingredients. it's like a difference of 60,000 dollars and they were not getting any increase in yeild or potency.