Where to buy seeds!

Hi guys first post here,

I’m a young smoker in Australia sick of paying ridiculous prices for weed and want to start growing my own.

However, I can’t seem to come across any seeds nor find any good websites that sell feminised ones in Australia. If anyone has any help or advice finding seeds or on a first grow that would be muchly appreciated. Thankyouuuuu

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 1

Frostyflowers, aussiebakedbeans, yantraseeds,southern star seeds, caveman seeds. That should get you going.

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Southern Star Seeds web page has been down for months. Still is. Yantra's has come back online but only has one yes one packet of seeds displayed on its site.

• Upvote 2

Hi guys first post here,

I’m a young smoker in Australia sick of paying ridiculous prices for weed and want to start growing my own.

However, I can’t seem to come across any seeds nor find any good websites that sell feminised ones in Australia. If anyone has any help or advice finding seeds or on a first grow that would be muchly appreciated. Thankyouuuuu

Google Australian cannabis seeds and you will hopefully find what you want.

• Upvote 1

Hi guys first post here,

Hi there :)

I bought seeds once back in 2012 and since then I joined personal growers sites overseas (haven't found a percy growers website in aust but ozstoners is very good...sometimes ;p) long time ago (personal use grower deemed as growing no more than 9 plants considered percy grower opposed to commercial in most overseas cannabis sites) that were generous in their seed prizes in comps and helped beginners get a leg up.

pm me for more info if you want and all the best with your endeavours :)

Hi there :)

I bought seeds once back in 2012 and since then I joined personal growers sites overseas (haven't found a percy growers website in aust but ozstoners is very good...sometimes ;p) long time ago (personal use grower deemed as growing no more than 9 plants considered percy grower opposed to commercial in most overseas cannabis sites) that were generous in their seed prizes in comps and helped beginners get a leg up.

pm me for more info if you want and all the best with your endeavours :)

Hey Sugar just tried to PM you but it's restricted. I'd be interested in that Percy site (not for seeds but more medical grow info), if you could PM met that would be great.