Buying seeds O/S

Just a heads up.

Bonza seeds, iltgm, attitude are all now owned and tracked by police.

I used them for years. Then they all changed and went weird. Now i know why.

At my raid after paying for and ordering seeds the man in charge of the drug squad admitted that they own them now and are monitoring the sales.

If you order stealth option it make them investigate.

Im my case they knew exactly what i had ordered, when i had placed the order.

They did NOT expect the seeds to not arrive. They said they tracked them to the address then waited a few weeks then raided the place.

The seeds didnt arrive and that threw them off which is how i ended up getting them to let me know that part of their system now is to take over seed companies and this will lead to warrants being issued.

Im not interested in further discussion but wanted to warn others that they are not to be trusted.

Does anyone have any legit sources within Australia that they haven't taken over yet?

Bonza, ILTGM, attitude are not to be trusted.

I don't want to hear BS just be warned people.

what a load of wacko shite

well I feel warned of how much of a fruitcake you are.

• Upvote 1

Just a heads up.

At my raid after paying for and ordering seeds the man in charge of the drug squad admitted that they own them now and are monitoring the sales.

They did NOT expect the seeds to not arrive. They said they tracked them to the address then waited a few weeks then raided the place.

The seeds didnt arrive and that threw them off which is how i ended up getting them to let me know that part of their system now is to take over seed companies and this will lead to warrants being issued.

Im not interested in further discussion but wanted to warn others that they are not to be trusted.

Does anyone have any legit sources within Australia that they haven't taken over yet?

you don’t want to hear bullshit ?

then don’t come here and unload a heap of your Bullshit On us.

Edited by Serrated edge
  • Upvote 3

Just a heads up.

Yeah?..............Nah.

Not even remotely believable.

Try again.

• Upvote 1

Just a heads up.

Ive heard its actually "martians" that own those seed banks. Maybe they're passing your personal information onto police? Don't trust anyone from another planet.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Just a heads up.

Wow, thanks. Your 'story' has so many holes, it should be called a colander.