Yantra fucked me

150$ in seeds all seeds came in mail no problems

Upon opening packaging noticed all the seeds were white i didnt take any concern

All seeds germinated perfect but never got past their first single jagged edge leafs and staid the same for over a month whilst my bag seeds iv collected and planted a few at the same time have flourished while yantra’s stayed dormant

Personally i think i got sold hand picked shit seeds

Same feed same medium same germination technique same tent ffs everythings the same

Couple days after I bought the seeds i went back online to yantra’s site (during the rona virus) all of yantras stock became out of stock i i blamed rona virus now im thinking these mofos hussled me cause im a first time buyer i dont know either way that’s my spill if anyone knows of reliable seeds banks in aus please feel free to comment if someone has had a good experience thru yantra please comment also if you think its me haha say so

Peace out

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

No excuse for selling pale immature Seeds...Did you get a Photo of the Seeds.

Personally I would've only put them in a return envelope

You would never get pale shitty seeds from a personal grower...Its just too fucking embarassing to even give them away!

Edited by buzzo
  • Upvote 1

i wonder if its bad quality control, say 95 % seeds that were bred out for seed stock that was mature and ripe, yet 5% say the lower stems didnt receive enough light to mature and were still picked with the mature lot, which could contribute to bad genetics etc i figure. not like i have any idea just wrapping my head around it 

this was my concern as i have at least a similar amount for yantra bred seed, haven't popped any yet. 

have heard of good grows with yantra breed seeds from another member at least.

so is this a common trait with immature seeds that they sprout and die weeks/ days later or just no vigor in growth ? 

Edited by Dan J