• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
CYCO Platinum Series Hydroponics Nutrients & Additives
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds

Photo

Prepping for first legal outdoor grow later this year (ACT)...

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

cangrow

cangrow

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 Posts:
  • Interests:Being high
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish, Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic

hi!

I'm pretty excited to be starting our first legal grow this year and am starting to prep supplies/lists of items we need now, to be ready. I would really appreciate any feedback on what I have got so far in my plan, and especially the gaps where I'm not sure on what's best. We want to do this as natural/organic as possible and also as simply as possible.

We have a bunch of seeds already and some 30 Gallon smart pots.

As far as germination we are considering some options and are curious what others think:

1) Straight to final pot outside, cover with humidity dome until it sprouts.

2) Sprout indoors in a plug, then straight outside into final pot.

3) Paper towel method

Does it matter which we choose?

For soil, we are considering two NoTill options: Organic Gardening Solutions and Easy as Organics. Are there any other good organic soils around we could check out?

For mulch, is straw/hay acceptable?

As soon as the sprout is in the final pot, we were going to then mulch with a layer of straw/hay and just water as needed/add more mulch as needed from there on out. Am I missing anything vital or will that do the trick?

Oh and regarding water, with NoTill soils like that do I need to adjust the pH of my water, or does the soil take care of that itself. I've read conflicting things...

Thanks so much for any feedback, we're really excited but nervous about getting good results too. We don't wanna fail and then have to wait another year :twitchsmile:

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

fred_hawk

fred_hawk

Curing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 516 Posts:
  • Interests:bikes and green
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads)

good luck with it all

Serrated edge

Serrated edge

Drug War Veteran

• Members
  • 6475 Posts:
  • Interests:Weed and mates
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads)
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
  • Fav. Lighting: All

Check out the threads in this section ..

https://cannabis.com...tyle-gardening/

cangrow

cangrow

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 Posts:
  • Interests:Being high
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish, Oil Concentrates

good luck with it all

cheers man!

Check out the threads in this section ..

https://cannabis.com...tyle-gardening/

I literally didn't even see that section. Gold mine. Reading now, thanks!

edit: yeah this is excellent info. just read through Carbcons entire thread, on to others now! thanks again.

Edited by cangrow, 30 June 2020 - 09:53 PM.

Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
Drug Detox Kits, Toxin Detox Kits, Drug Testing Kits and Medical Condition masking products
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.