• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Drug Detox Kits, Toxin Detox Kits, Drug Testing Kits and Medical Condition masking products
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment

Photo

Waste Disposal

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

midlifegardner

midlifegardner

Couch Locked

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1449 Posts:
Waste disposal

So I live in a pretty built up area. After each grow I've got to dispose of a bunch of perlite, stalks, fan leaves etc. I've no garden to mulch etc.
For those living in suburban environments where composting etc is just not practical, where and how do you dispose of your waste?
So far, I've been triple bagging and putting into the red bin.
MLG

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

The Stoned Jester

The Stoned Jester

The one, the only - The Stoned Jester.

• Members
  • 1931 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish, Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Heads:Bio-Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: 80w Philips CFL

I only grew small bit here and there, but I got cats so I just used to mix in any waste with the kitty litter and yeah double bag into the regular bin, I don't think the cops would want to go thought a bag of cat shit looking for evidence of growing weed lol

Edited by The Stoned Jester, 29 June 2020 - 06:16 PM.

gallery_40304_1204_35607.jpg

Have you ever noticed the most dangerous thing about cannabis is getting caught by the police with it?

"When the legal side effects of a substance cause more harm to a person than the side effects of the substance itself we have an injustice." - Jimmy Carter

:plant: "Who says stoner's aren't creative? - Give them weed and nothing to smoke it out of, and they turn into fucking Macgyver" :plant:

CURRENT GROW - https://cannabis.com...-grow-c99-x-hk/

PREVIOUS GROWhttps://cannabis.com...3-jesters-grow/
PREVIOUS GROW - https://cannabis.com...00w-drobe-grow/

PREVIOUS GROW - https://cannabis.com...vil-experiment/

PREVIOUS GROW - https://cannabis.com...k1-x-blueberry/
PREVIOUS GROW - https://cannabis.com...er-grows-again/

READ THE RULES!

WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

The Toll Troll

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2841 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
  • Fav. Heads:None

Have you tried recycling and reusing the perlite? Think i remember cooper mentioning he reuses his. 

midlifegardner

midlifegardner

Couch Locked

• Members
  • 1449 Posts:
I need to get a cat!!

I only grew small bit here and there, but I got cats so I just used to mix in any waste with the kitty litter and yeah double bag into the regular bin, I don't think the cops would want to go thought a bag of cat shit looking for evidence of growing weed lol

midlifegardner

midlifegardner

Couch Locked

• Members
  • 1449 Posts:
I do Frank, shake off as much as I can. But still leaves me with plenty around the root ball.

Have you tried recycling and reusing the perlite? Think i remember cooper mentioning he reuses his.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

The Toll Troll

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2841 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
  • Fav. Heads:None

Ahh fair enough, I'm not too sure if there is anything else you can do. A compost tumbler can work very well as long as you supply enough carbon to get things heating up and cooking and they do not take up much room.

micmac

micmac

Drug War Veteran

• Members
  • 7777 Posts:
If I have dispose of any thing I put it in bin as truck comes up street
In tidy bin bags

fred_hawk

fred_hawk

Curing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 516 Posts:
  • Interests:bikes and green
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads)
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic

drop it next door

upliftedvisions

upliftedvisions

Just Sprouting

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 Posts:
I live next to a housing complex , on bin day it has plenty of bins empty so it’s perfect.

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

GreatSouthernMan

GreatSouthernMan

Stoned

• Members
  • 889 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish, Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Heads:Bio-Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: The Sun
  • Fav. Nutrients:Yowie Shit
    Bunyip shit

put it in the nearest Police station rubbish bin 

Doubt anyone would be checking in there lol

Drug Detox Kits, Toxin Detox Kits, Drug Testing Kits and Medical Condition masking products
CYCO Platinum Series Hydroponics Nutrients & Additives
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.