Too much fade?

Usually I don't flush all that much at the end before harvest. Probably just 1 day. I'm in all perlite and water 8 times during the day.

This grow, I lowered nutes to 300ppm about 1 week out from chop and then to about 100ppm (tap water no nutes) and run like that for 3 days.

Just would like opinions based on the pics of if I've done it too early. Too much fade?

Cheers, MLG

post-61631-159303965976_thumb.jpegpost-61631-159303966717_thumb.jpegpost-61631-159303967434_thumb.jpeg

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Edited by midlifegardner
  • Upvote 1

as for the yellow leaves ,,all good at this stage of its life....

Just as some plants show purple in cold weather ,,some will show yellow ,or any of the autumn colours .,so it could be that,,,could be part or fully because of the flush ,,or combination of both..

not all plants fade at the same rate in flush either .

im leaning more to cooler weather ,,what temps has it been getting ?

anyway I don’t see anything wrong or ugly about the plant at this stage of its life.

exept that bud that porky mentioned.

Cheers SE. You're right about the cooler weather. I draw in air from outside and it got down to 7/8 degrees C for the last few weeks at night.

If I was on an off peak electricity tariff I'd do lights on at night but I'm on flat rate and have solar so may as well use it.

as for the yellow leaves ,,all good at this stage of its life....

Just as some plants show purple in cold weather ,,some will show yellow ,or any of the autumn colours .,so it could be that,,,could be part or fully because of the flush ,,or combination of both..

not all plants fade at the same rate in flush either .

im leaning more to cooler weather ,,what temps has it been getting ?

anyway I don’t see anything wrong or ugly about the plant at this stage of its life.

exept that bud that porky mentioned.

Usually I don't flush all that much at the end before harvest. Probably just 1 day. I'm in all perlite and water 8 times during the day.

This grow, I lowered nutes to 300ppm about 1 week out from chop and then to about 100ppm (tap water no nutes) and run like that for 3 days.

Just would like opinions based on the pics of if I've done it too early. Too much fade?

Cheers, MLG

attachicon.gifIMG_20200624_230213.jpegattachicon.gifIMG_20200624_230208.jpegattachicon.gifIMG_20200624_230206.jpeg

Well done. 

That second photo looks great. Love the colours.

Difficult not to get mould without some sort of systemic ‘cide’. Not looking like much anyways. Yay.

• Upvote 1