WTF is that?!?!

Very much open to opinions naycha I've just never seen a waxy looking light bleaching before (if that's what it is), it's usually colour fade first then bleaching ime. The "hash tips" do very much look similar so I think I'll have to wait and watch a little longer.

The 'made up your mind' comment was directed at porky.

I agree that it does not look like the 'usual' light bleaching I have experienced and it will be interesting to follow along and see how they develop.

He’s got a 3rd plant in the tent that’s a different strain which I think he said was actually closer to the light and it’s fine.

Yeah I’ve seen light bleached plants and more of the tip is bleached usually.

I’ll bet if nici leaves em for a week of 2 it will look different.

But hay I could be completely wrong. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

I did see that the other plant is fine and closer to the light source. There are a few variables that could explain that. I am not claiming to know what the cause is but I am open to various possibilities.

It is worth considering hot spots or varying light intensity at equal distances due to the design of the led panel as one variable.

No doubt they will look different in 2 weeks.

Edited by Naycha
  • Upvote 2

Sorry if I was unclear, I was referring to the light intensity. Hot spots was not the best phrase.

Anyway I am happy to follow along and see how it turns out.

I am interested in what genetic trait or abnormality you think this could be?

I have no idea what the abnormality is but I said earlier it looks like it’s ozzed out from inside the bud formation.

There is a strain that is renowned for it but I can’t remember the specific name.

That’s my theory. But I’m definitely sticking to genetics.

Just keep us posted please Nici. [emoji106][emoji106]

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app