What happens to the plant when you change pot sizes?

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

sounds good but you can eradicate them completely because f you’re persistent, i manually removed as many as I could, blasted them off, neem once a week with light dose of pyrethrum in between and than when I got the numbers down to nearly nothing I got some beneficial bugs from bugsforbugs.com haven’t seen them since and it’s been about 3 months and I had aloooot of plants infested not just cannabis but my veggie patch too. All hope is not lost!!!

sounds good but you can eradicate them completely because f you’re persistent, i manually removed as many as I could, blasted them off, neem once a week with light dose of pyrethrum in between and than when I got the numbers down to nearly nothing I got some beneficial bugs from bugsforbugs.com haven’t seen them since and it’s been about 3 months and I had aloooot of plants infested not just cannabis but my veggie patch too. All hope is not lost!!!

yeah I’m looking at getting some lady beetles in the finish them off, there is another type of mite that eats them as well it’s mixed reviews as too which 1 better

oh and yeah couldn’t find 1 of the suckers just then and plants super healthy again #winning