HELP! 1-2 days before harvest and SPIDER MITES are on my girls, WH

Not sure if you are currently using it, but maybe look into silica in the future as well especially in veg. Can make it harder for sucking insects to get through the leaf. Also enough can't be said about keeping a good eye out for insects constantly, catching a couple bugs before you get an outbreak can be a lifesaver. Can look at getting a jewelers loupe for the underside of leaves for the future to look at for them.

Yeah frank i almost grabbed a bottle today from the hydro shop I parked out the front off...

I have heard and read good things so definitely be grabbing next time.

Yeah definitely can’t slacken off with any off them little suckers, I’m actually very keen in getting a shitload of lady beetles to feed on them just unsure if you can even buy them post-66919-159170983947_thumb.jpg

This microscope is unreal mate

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Edited by frankyboy

If they’re ready for harvest don’t worry about the mites mate just kill as many by hand as you can and harvest whole plant upside down they’ll all crawl to the top and BAM mfcker. Also I’ve done this outside and inside and the ones hung outside made the mites fuck off a lot quicker dunno why but that’s what happened. In the end I got rid of them with a combination of hand removal, neem oil, and changing to full organic gardening creating living soil with cover crops and mulch layers, lots of extra plant health stuff such as rock dusts, neem meal, kelp and crustacean meal, worm casting etc. I feel as though the plant health improvement made the biggest difference as I haven’t had a problem since.

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

• Upvote 1

You don't need the roots on, they will go to where the moisture/sap goes, they gather around the top(bottom) and make a web at the end of the trunk

then ya can flyspray the stnuc, burn them or suck them off with a vacuum cleaner

I noticed a big fuck off pile at the end of a cut stem last night there was heaps of them, out come the blowtorch and cooked the little buggers

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 1