Converting to led

Seriously even cheap led can pull off great grows when going led its only one factor if you run a good system, small air conditioner for that clean crisp chilled air, dwc, dont over feed, use a nice combo of nutes like A+B, silica, bud additive, rhizotonic for the roots, mate u will be amazed at the shit u grow

The A/C is not needed for led grows but it does something magically with cleaning the air i think it is more so to do with lowering the room humidity in late flower and removing the moisture from the air

Running a dehumidifier instead of a A/C just raises your temps as thats how a dehumidifier works so may not be bennificial in summer

There are some good pictures on here but Oz has hidden old accounts i think for security

Seriously even cheap led can pull off great grows when going led its only one factor if you run a good system, small air conditioner for that clean crisp chilled air, dwc, dont over feed, use a nice combo of nutes like A+B, silica, bud additive, rhizotonic for the roots, mate u will be amazed at the shit u grow

The A/C is not needed for led grows but it does something magically with cleaning the air i think it is more so to do with lowering the room humidity in late flower and removing the moisture from the air

Running a dehumidifier instead of a A/C just raises your temps as thats how a dehumidifier works so may not be bennificial in summer

There are some good pictures on here but Oz has hidden old accounts i think for security

Umm... Running A/C you want to have a sealed or atleast semi-sealed environment. And if running sealed, dehumidifiers are a MUST in addition to an A/C. Plants perspire 99% of the water you feed them.