Advice on germination

Seems I washed my hands enough. The 8 I put into the cubes after seeing tails using the paper towel method survived. Been away for 2 days, they were not visible but after I came back they're standing tall. 2 more have tails now so I'll get them into rockwool tomorrow. 10/12 so far germed.

Awesome, I'd love to see your grow as it matures. I'll be posting mine so I can get advice on the way.

Where can you get rockwool besides the hydro shop? I looked at Bunnings but doesn't seem like the sell it. I'd go back to my local hydro place except he's already told me I can plant straight into the perlite/verm mix and I'd feel like a knob going back in there despite his advice. I'll probably just plant them straight in. I watered my mix yesterday and it seems damp enough.

post-61631-159151990275_thumb.jpeg

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 1

Seems I washed my hands enough. The 8 I put into the cubes after seeing tails using the paper towel method survived. Been away for 2 days, they were not visible but after I came back they're standing tall. 2 more have tails now so I'll get them into rockwool tomorrow. 10/12 so far germed.

attachicon.gifIMG_20200607_165920.jpeg

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

I just had 2 of 4 pop out of the grow medium today so I'm on my way :) Hopefully I see signs of life from the other 2 tomorrow.